Reviews for Determined to Have You
a random otaku chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
pretty good(i saw myst's "aquios high" and think it's pretty good by the way) if you're gonna add any more starocean characters in then i would like to list possible couples(pleae use them)

faytxsophia

cliffxmirage

rogerxpeppita

dont really care about maria
BlueRyuu chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
OMG I LOVE THAT ENDING! so funny XD just think of it... like, 15 of little devils that look similar/exactly like Albel, all around the same height (in my mind) waving little katanas/knives etc around calling people WORMS XD hehehehe! that one is gonna stick with me FOREVER. cha!
BlueRyuu chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
gasp! she actually forgot who he was? HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT HAIR! eh, i dont really blame her... but how can she forget that there was once a little boy who tormented her? shishishishishi
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
shishishishishi! just what i'd expect, i love it :3 wooho! and lots of different authors keep the story fresh! who knows what the next one would write? hehe :) i loved how he proposed... XD so funny
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I never decided to participate in this project even though I was invited (simply because I realize I'm not reliable enough to keep on a bigger schedule, with the limited amount of free time I have), let alone showed any open interest in it, but I want you all to know that I read this fic some time ago, and I still keep an eye on it, hoping to see it updated in the near future. :)

So far, I've enjoyed the contents of this story and the way it was written by each of the authors. Albel and Nel were totally cute as kids, and later they act fairly true to their original characters, even if you all make Albel more noble than he's supposed to be. :P (For example: "That time Aquaria could not turn a blind eye to the near massacre of the soldiers (but not the townspeople, Albel made sure that they remained unharmed) and fought back with the most talented runologist they had in their court." – Albel caring about some defenseless maggots, that's rather unlike him. :P)

However, I admit I'm /not/ fond the whole memory loss thing. How on earth could Nel forget her childhood friend, especially with the ring, the kiss and all? I know you did it for the sake of the drama (and remaining somewhat canon-compliant in the later chapters), but that random bout of amnesia still seems very unrealistic to me. Like, what the...? Nel's an intelligent woman in her early twenties, a /spy/, which means she's supposed to have an excellent memory... yet she has managed to forget everything so swiftly? No, I don't think the war is a /valid/ excuse...

But hey, on the other hand, I love Albel's undying devotion in this story. :D

Let's see what's gonna happen next. :) Whose turn is it now? I'm looking forward to a swift update! :P
Tanaka chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Love it
Darkladyxion959-not logged in chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Oh, very nice! I'm excited for the next one! Hopefully we get more people going for this fic!

Good job, very cute...NOW WE KNOW WHERE THE SCARF IS FROM!
shadowneko003 chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
you guys are doing a great job at the project!
IceBlueWings chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Oh...Hehehe...that was very nice and sweet. Something Albel could really demand for Nel!
Queen.Vee chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Its so...so so so good...please continue...PLEEZ!
Demoneyes 14 chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Oh dear god! Who's doing the next one? *_* I must know!
IceBlueWings chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
I didn't review for the first chapter, but I really needed to review for this chapter! It was really good! I hope I write a chapter as good as this...~-~
shadowneko003 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
thanks for updating the story!
L0velessAngel chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
...Yay! Go Alnel! You people know what? You are uniting Alnel to what it uses to be. You people are awesome! We have to beat the Albel/Fayt and unit all the Alnel author! By the way, your people story rox! Keep up the good work! XD
Choco-Hates-You chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
That is a really good start to it

cant wait to read more