Reviews for What Hurts the Most
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
it was well written though of i wish you didn't kill HER off.
Haquikah chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay for a first attempt. Could have been more angst but maybe I am just comparing you to other stories that are angsty as fuck. Your on your way to being an angstrom writer
woo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aww poor Mai and Zuko. This was good but sad. Thanks for sharing. Maiko ftw! :)
Erica Rose chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was such a dramatic story! I cried when Mai asked Zuko to kill her. It's just sooo sad. But awesome though! :D
ashleydawson chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'm crying like a pansy scrub,

But that was really heartbreaking and oddly cute all at the same time.

Bravo,
CrimsonElevenDelightPetrichor chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh, my god! This is so sad, and so AMAZING! I nearly cried, which is something that hasn't happened because of a story in a very, very long time! Brilliant!

P.S.- I LOVE THIS SONG!
Darkfire chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Heartbreaking. I meant to review this story about a year ago but seemingly one way or the other I didn't. This is the best Maiko fic i've ever read and i've read a lot of pretty good ones. Heh those Zutarians can't get these kinds of beautiful, emotional stories. This was beautifully and expertly written. Your a pro. The story was perfect in every way possible and the timing of the song words fit the story spot on. Well done for writing this amazing and very touching fanfic. Your awesome.

~Darkfire
Mairead Lee chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Awh...that was so sweet and beautiful *verge of angsty tears* I love Maiko, but tragic Maiko is the very best-and you wrote it well )
xlilyunyun chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG

it is so sad.

but i loved it.

goes great with the song
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Oh...my...gosh!

LOVE this song and LOVE this story!

totally faving!

Maiko 4 ever!

~KMXII~
taffy0823 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
For the sake of canon I'm trying really hard to like this ship and your story really helped. They seem to complement each other.
wolfkamikaze chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
... oh... my ... god... you just killed Mai... awesome angst fic :D
Kandora-sama chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
OMG! That was so sad! I think I'm going to cry! I loved how you ended it. If you had gone into the details of him illing her, it woulld have ruined the story. It would have been too crude, you know? So I think that you did a very good job on this. 'hic' 'sniffle' 'hic'
maiko forever chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
You made me cry. This story actually made me cry. . . You're mean.

No, but seriously, that was a fantastic story! You should consider a career in proffesional Romance/Drama writing. PLEASE keep writing as long as you live. And please don't pull any of that Zutara crap. Keep it Maiko!
AND U KNOW THIS chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
...sniff sniff thats so sad

that was really good I like it.

The only thing I could change is I want to know why the assasins were there. And where they were and how old they were.

Bacically I feel you just gave the climax and nothing else. You should have given more details