Reviews for Trouble Brewing in the House of Sand
lady kae chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Please yes that was awesome
SpunkyPaperAngel chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Hello _ I don't know if you still read your reviews because this story is old, but I read it all tonight and love it so much! It was so cracky and funny and IT MADE SENSE! I can't believe you managed to pull off something as bizarre as this XD
You did an amazing job! Your take on these characters was so unique, and even though it was crack it really worked. Like... As a writer of Suna characters, i know how working with these people is like creating OCs with guidelines. Your versions were both fucked up and well-done _
Anyways, it was so much fun to read this! Thanks for writing it!
Expressive Dissonance chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
*dies laughing* Too hilarious for words. xD
Time chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
This is entirely cracktastic and yet...it makes mild sense. I find it funny that you named the mother Rosemary. Is it a pun of the movie Rosemary's Baby? I'd like to think so.

-Time
Juniper11 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Amusing. I'm half way convinced that this story was how it was intended to be.
Juniper11 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Aw crap! You couldn't tell us his name could you?
Juniper11 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Ha Ha ha ha!

He had a crack pipe! And he's deaf!

Woo!
Juniper11 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Yeah, you almost threw me with the blond hair and blue eyes thing but the fairies explained everything.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
And so now I'm picking my jaw up off the floor.

I believe it! I believe Temari is Naruto's sister! LOL!
Goatis chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
I've read this story several times already, and it keeps slipping my mind to review. I think this is hilarious and I think it would be funny to see a comic sequel where all the 'Siblings' find out the truth behind their births...especially Kankuro, that would certainly be interesting to read.
Perfunctorytwit chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
pure genius.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
OMG. I just got off the floor from falling out of my chair. Totally rich comment about Temari. That was hilarious. Like seriously. Must keep reading! 'Til next review.
ojuzu chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Nice work. I always wondered where Temari got her spiky blond hair. *giggle* And teakettle!Shukaku was a nice touch.

Hm . . . when I think about it, you're right. Or maybe even third generation. Who are the shinobi legends are told about? Going backwards in age, that would be: Itachi, Kakashi, Zabuza, InoShikaChou (they're fairly famous, I think), the Yondaime Hokage, the Legendary Sannin, Pein & Konan, and Sarutobi. If you discount people like Madara and Shoudai, anyway.

If canon were Earthsea-style, we'd be reading all about their youth (well, and Itachi's babyhood).
Wendy chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
I loved this crack story.
Wendy chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Aw, you made Baby!Nin that aren't so saccarine I want to gag! You definitely deserve cookies.