Reviews for The More Things Change
Midoriko-sama chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This story is particularly bitter-sweet now, knowing who Roku's best friend really was (and his other friend, apart from Sozin), and what end he met because of it. Well written, as usual, but with a touch of foresight that makes it very lovely to read, even in lue of 'The Avatar and the Fire Lord'.
clockworkchaos chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I like this so much better than all the fics where the friends reactions are so serious to finding out X is the Avatar
GuardianXAngel chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
You have got to make a sequal to this. But longer, much longer
ordinary doily chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I love how you portray Roku in this. He reminds me a bit of Katara, in the sense that they can both get so indignant.

It makes me wonder how Roku could possibly put up with Aang.

I really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting!
K9 the First chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Frankly, I've always been interested in the interactions of the Avavars past. To be honest: I'd like to see more exploration into Roku and Kyoshi's relationship.
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I thought that it was a really interesting story and that you should continue it, but only if you wanna!

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Haha! I love your stories there so great! XD
Crazy Freckles chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oo yay! I got access to it! Woot, okay I do think you should either make this a series or like a series of one shots at least. You have a very good thing going. The two friends almost behave like Sokka and Toph in your stories. Its funny, I like it!

Hee, keep up the work Rae!
EE's Skysong chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
GODDAMN this was funny. I read it in Wisconsin History and had to put my hands over my mouth to keep from giggling. Hijime is SO funny. One of the best parts is when he runs by with the fans. It's awesome.

I love how you write Roku, too- it's how I pictured him. Totally continue. IT'S AWESOME.
mycrazylife chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Yay! I'm not the only one who creates friends to torture Roku! Although, you do it so much better. I agree, Roku isn't explored that often. Glad that someone else shares in my intrigue of Avatar's past lives, and isn't afraid to write about them. Great story, can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Typewriterman chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
"...steal...her...shoes..."

"Chin, what are you doing?"

"Um...writing up a list of things to do when I visit Kyoshi"

"...And what did you write down?"

"...nothing..."
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very nice...you're right, there aren't too many stories featuring previous avatars, so this was a refreshing change...i liked it a lot. And the size joke...yeah...i won't go there...

Yours truly,