Reviews for Through the Glass
secret25 chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
how will yuki and shuichis relationship progress? what will they do for the next week? tatsuha your such a pervert! i would like to know how mika would react if tatsuha said yuki went to island cause of a lover... lol...just imagining-will you be pairing ryu-chan with tat-chan that would good
secret25 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
shuichi and hiro had a fight! and ryu-chan is here!
secret25 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
why did shuichi leave his family in the first place?
secret25 chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
i would give you advice but i'm not exactly good at fanfics advice...-smile- but i would love it if you update soon!
Gyoro and Ururun chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
:3 I loves this fanfic, I do, I do! Just one question: what does ochibi mean?

And I can't wait until the next chapter, your fic is so cute.

And the only thing I can think of to say if you wanted to improve this fic is just looking through it again and check for missing words/grammar basicallyBut that's not criticism! I just thought, for your benifit, you'd want to know. As personally, I don't think it matters, as long as it's as kawaii as your fic :3
Gyoro and Ururun chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This is good so far, keep it up!
Loveless19 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Can't wait for the next update. XD
dreadfulFOOL chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
I think that ou fit Tatsuha in wonderfully. But I do wonder what Shuichi is ever going to do in the man of his dream's room for a whole week? It could be very interseting! I await the next chapter very eagerly. _
frigginA chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
aw I was so exicted when i saw the notice in my email that u updated T_T. Pllzz update soon! I love this story to pieces XD. It's so cute and intertaining!
Patpat chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
I really love your story so even if you can't update no problem, I'll wait. Good luck and Gambatte Kudasai
lonelygirl94 chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
WHA! PLEASE HURRY UP! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! SORRY FOR YELLING! BUT JUST PLEASE HURRY UP!
darkrini chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Switch POVs! SWITCH POVS!

Write more!

The story is great but it feels like it went by kinda fast.
Kagome Mokuba chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
It might be funny to add Tatshua, maybe he's there chasing Ryuich but runs into Shu first.
frigginA chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aw i cant begin to describ how much i love this! Shuichi as a bellboy is soo adorable _. He radiates cuteness in ur fic! I'm so happy u updated! Can't wait until the next chappy XD
Em-chan Writes chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
That was so great! Update sooN!