Reviews for Honeysickles
melodybutterfly chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
this is a brilliant story, well written
Miss Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
What I loved best about this story was the writing. I've read a lot of extremely OOC Haseo/Shino fics that made it hard to get into, but the writing and plot of your story was very easy to get absorbed in. Not to mention very simple and sweet.

The one main critique I'd give is a slight bit of OOC on Shino's part; but, it's nothing too distracting.
N.Dane chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I freakin' love you now. Haseo and Shino totally desrve each other and you made that possible for me...
Yori chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Loved this shino/haseo ending. I was so dissapointed with the ending of the third game that it made me wish i hadnt wasted all my time playing the games for that ending. Ive been a Haseo/Shino fan since i watched the anime and it pissed me off that they had him turn his back on shino after all he went through for her. I really enjoyed your little story it helps me get over my fustration of the ending that the makers decided to go with. Thanks for writing it.
CookiesAreSoHot chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*Hugs NileGal tightly* Have I ever told you that I love you? Well I'm telling you now! Because I love Haseo/Shino and I LOVE this story, I don't care what anyone says about Atoli and Haseo, she's a b* of a wannabe in my opinion. *Smiles innocently*

Please write more! We need to grow the Haseo/Shino population!
frigging chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
The prose you wrote was just plain beautiful...beyond words...i simply love it.
fufufuffuufu chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very nice fic. I hate the ending to volume 3, but like you, I've been working on a fan-fic that patches things up. Please read it when it's up if you're interested. We definitely need more Shino x Haseo stories around here..
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This is a very nice story. Do you think you could write another story about Haseo and Shino? I haven't found many fanfics about them. I would especially like to see a lemon about them. Do you think you could write that sometime.
manue chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
oh yeah please write another part !
Reaper00140 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This was a really good fanfic and i am an extreme supporter of HaseoxShino so thanks for this story
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh my lord, this is THE best .hack/GU story I've read ever. I am so happy that you wrote this story, and I like the way you explained Haseo's reason for running outside to Atoli - I honestly couldn't believe that his feelings for Shino would just suddenly disappear and he'd go for that weak little innocent he'd known for a short time. I truly adored your story, and please, oh please, write more Haseo x Shino fics. Honestly, I haven't found any of those around, and all the fans of the game seem to go for Haseo and Atoli, and I severely detest that girl... . Oh well, I'll certainly be watching and waiting for another Haseo x Shino story from you!
L chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I enjoyed your story alot. I hope you write more in the future