Reviews for Don't Give Up
Lozzii95 chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
You obviously read Percy Jackson and The Olympians because of

ANNABETH marie CHASE montgomery lol
Unicorn Fire chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
very cool. i almost cried. well done.
TwinHighElf222 chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
This story was OVERLY done on the dramatics! Not a lot of detail going into the story, either, and very UNrealistic.

I can't believe you had her run to Colorado JUST because Mary jumped Izzy (the way you wrote that kiss scene, sounded like Izzy didn't even kiss back! So why the hell did Anna so upset? And don't tell me it was because she didn't see the entire one-sided kiss!) in the street! Talk about Drama Queen!

The Epilogue (chapter 7) sucked. There was no REAL story involved, because it was so rushed and badly detailed.

'Izzy and Anna's story is one I like to tell to my own kids, and grandkids, who still visit regularly. They never had to wonder whether Aunt Anna and Uncle Izzy were good people, because they were involved in their lives.

Some people called our family weird. I didn't. I called our family blessed.

After all, Izzy was the best brother a girl could ask for.'

That whole thing right there, Karin's POV, did NOT fit into the story! It was the most randomist thing, and it ruined the already BAD ending.

NOW:

I was probably a little too harsh, and I'm sorry. Sometimes I get worked up (actually, it might have something to do with the fact that I am PMSing at the mo!) and lash out. Sometimes I become a very strict or picky reader, and write flamer reviews - that's not very often, I'm not a biatch, normally!

I actually respect all writers, whether they are bad or good, for there are three writers in my family (my mother, little sister and myself), and we all had to start somewhere, right?

The way you wrote this was amazing! You get props for that. There were only a few grammatical errors throughout the story, so that is something you should be very proud of yourself for! There are a lot of people out there that have huge mistakes - spelling, grammatical, formatting, etc - you name it! Your formatting was also desirable.

While the story could use some spicing up, your writing style is fabulous! Just wanted to tell you that!

SORRY FOR THE FLAMER AT THE BEGINNING OF THE REVIEW!

TwinHighElf
banessa69gr8pkoolaid chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
O0O0O0O0O0O0OO00O0O MY BABI CORBIN U KEP DON WAT U DO BEST GURL I GTA LLAFD TELENT ! FUK DA HA9RS N U LOL JK ! LBU YA SWEET I U GOT BAD A TALNET BABI HEHEHEHEHEHEH CORVIN MY BABI BOO SEXI PANB MAN !
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
awe! There reall needs to be more Jump In stories! Favs! Good story!
Ashleytisdale1hsmfan chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
I really enjoyed reading that i dont usually read the whole story lol i get bored but this one was really good! the end was good aswell that it turned out to be karin
AmethystDreamer chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
I read some of this. It's very good!

I was reading the names of the kids and Twiligh/NewMoon jumped in my head. I figured you're a fan too.
SereneCalamity chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
That was really good.

A bit sad about them dying, but still great.

I hope you write more stories soon!
SereneCalamity chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
Aw, so sweet!

Not to self, stop saying 'Aw, sweet' or anything along those lines...
SereneCalamity chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Aw, so sad. And sweet! My tagline!
SereneCalamity chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Oh boy, here we go with the love triangle.
SereneCalamity chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Hm, sweet (again).
SereneCalamity chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Hm, sweet.
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Cool. New chick!
VUWildcat chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
Good story. FYI there is now a category just for Jump In!