Reviews for Special Delivery
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Great story, i love it xD
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Cute story! I thank you for your realism (or as close as possible) delivery. I mean the one on the show. No plancenta or imbilical cord. *sigh* I liked the ending the best.
rmonroe chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
I really love this! I thought it read just like an episode, with realistic dangers piling on and a good dose of Shep whump. Well done!
b7-kerravon chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Say, this is really very good. Quite predicts Sheppard's opinions of being trapped with pregnant women that he expressed in 'Quarantine', doesn't it?
AnnaLeo chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
This is my second time reading this and I just love it! Thanks for writing!
Dugleik chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
i love it.
Ozlex chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Oh... well wasn't that just one of the cutest stories in fanfiction history. Highly enjoyable :)
Jadesfire chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
I enjoyed this so much. The drama, the technobabble and the rolling tension was great. You've caught the characters nicely, and I loved that you didn't have Sheppard 'want to talk' at the end - the game was much better, said much more and was just right.

Much enjoyed, thanks.
nebbyJen chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
poster boy for disaster one
Negolith chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Nice banter, and playing "rock, paper, scissors" over who was going to catch? Heh. To paraphrase Bill Cosby, "And Sheppard stood there like Johnny Bench ..." I can so see that

And I think Santa would leave Rodney the deed to a coal mine in his stocking. :)
StarSkimmer chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Aww, sweet! I love! I'm getting warm fuzzies all over from this fic. :) Awesome story, thanks for sharing!
faldo chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Just found this fic. Thoroughly enjoyed - really like your writing style. Thanks and look forward to your next Atlantic fic.
IlluZen chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
A very pleasant story. (lol, Dead Things II ).
mouse8 chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Very nicely written story, very enjoyable - thanks!
Delka chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
Glad I am came across this story.