Reviews for Sladin X
Flaming Stereo chapter 4 . 9/20
Mizuki 8D chapter 6 . 8/19
Loved it!
Vampirenecokole123 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Hi Alonein-Darkness7 cool fanfiction im going to look at your others from Vampirenecokole123 stay cool ;-)
maranda111 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Loved it.
AlphaGirl chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I have no words for how awesome this was... you HAVE to write more!
thetreasure11 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Great story, hot smut, hot characters, what's not to love?
Rhibotticus22 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
:( whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy! *throws things around and has a good cry* T_T
Rhibotticus22 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
:) I love this threesome idea.
Bloody-Destination chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Oh holy shit. I practicly lost my verginity just reading this. It was the best.
leo chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
like, wow, uummm, i couldnt stop reading, it was interesting. i even smiled at a few parts. dude youz got a good, discription, props!
Fayt of Fire chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really love your stories, but just a quick note, it is " to lose" when speaking of "losing" a battle, or a skateboard, or even losing one's mind. "Loosing" is a commonly misused verb that is actually more communicative of idioms such as "loosing a pack of wild animals" on someone. "Loosing" is a bit like "releasing". Comparably, "losing" is a bit more relevant to the multifaceted utilizations of the singular diction. I know I sound pretentious and overbearing (much like your least favorite grammar instructor) but you have made this mistake a few other times and as a most loyal fan, I had hoped you might be merciful if I pointed it out. Thank you for continuing to explore the many beautiful venues of an illicit affair, and please continue to write more!
Gingergiggles chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
You writing needs work. You use waaaaay to many words to describe something that only needs a few. You ramble about things that are neither relevant nor interesting, and its just, over all, really really awkward. :/

However, the picture your painting with those awkward words is very good. Its freaking hot as hell, actually. I love it. I'm going to go read your other stuff now. Good luck!
Loony chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
This is a really hot story!
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
WOW...just...WOW! this was magnifique! i absolutely, positively loved it. *gives virtual hug*
SilentShadows101 chapter 6 . 11/1/2010