Reviews for Mystic Saga
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Yo, I'm an avid reader of the site and I'd like to see this story finished and not fade into obscurity please
Ken106348 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
please update soon this is a great story I have read meany of your stories and i would like to see this one completed please I beg of u fine sirs
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Please update soon this story is to good to abandoned like this.
cgc chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Please update this story is to good to be left like this.
CgC chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Please update,this story is to good to be abandoned.
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Great story..
Is this still being updated? Cause the info on the story says that it was las updated in 2008..
maxjackson706 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Please write more on this story it has me riveted I want to know what happens
PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE! both of you are some of the greatest writers here you can do this
anyways I am riveted and would love for the story to be continued and keep up the great work guys
Hoxopasnei chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Ok, I was really confused at first, but after finishing what you guys have so far, I really like it!
Anonymous93 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
That was awesome, such a great story with so much potential. please make more i will give you a cookie with
milk. any ways keep up the great work. i will be keeping an eye out to see if there's more. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
please continue
The GRiM R3AP3R chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Needs to be another chapter added...
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
So much for this story not being abandoned.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Awesome story

Please continue
rescue 007 chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
so... whats the point of all his skills and swords and shit if he never fucking uses them? every fight he just goes and changes into hulk mode and smashes n kills shit... why have the swords then ?
elyk36 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
great job so far am interested in seeing where this leads. looking forward to reading more.