Reviews for Improbable not Impossible
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Awwww

Astoria was so worried, but they council each other, and all is alright. I suppose. ;)

I lvoe it :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Oh, it's so beautiful!

This chapter is my fave, I might cry!

And the comment, "Plug A might not fit into Slot B?"

Hilarious :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Love this chapter. had to be chatterbox Bluestreak to convince powerglide of his feelings.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Awww Astoria getting the overprotective father talk from Harrison. I love it, this is beautifully written, and I love it :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awww How sweet, love these two :D
Shirox chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Aww i hope you'll continue with those sweet little one-shots :D
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
This is such a sweet story, I love it! They're an adorable couple.
Just a passer-by chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Alright, so, this entire thing made my morning. :) You really got their characters down, and I'm glad to see this pairing actually get a little appreciation. Hope to see more soon, even though I'm well aware that it's only little plot bunnies here and there.
Dragon260 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
XD, This is so cute! And it's cannon, too! Hahaha!
Deus X Machina chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
"Plug A can't fit into Slot B?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious. Right behind "Subject's mind: completely empty."
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Loved it, loved it! _
Nola1 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
that was funny in the end it made me laugh and oh i got an idea turn Astoria into a female transformer so her and powerglide can live together and have sparklings (meaning kids) together.
Tiamat1972 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Aw! That's sweet! I'm glad you finally updated this. Powerglide/Astoria is an underused pairing. And you portray them perfectly.

And I love how only Ratchet gets it in the end. :D Tough guys can be so clueless on things, no matter the species. :D
Dragolover1 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
If you use 'like' or 'as' to describe something it's a simile, not a metaphor. ie. "like he escaped a compactor" is a simile. "He is a compactor." is a metaphor. Get it? Great chapter! Update ASAP!
LStarrunner chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
I am very glad to see more of these two together. You have some great images, like the moment she reaches up to touch his mask, and he kinda stutters "Wh-what are ya doing?" ~ "Nothing." ~ "Doesn't seem like nothing." Adorable! You hit their voices. I can hear her say "Plug A can't fit into Slot B?" in a sarcastic but still pleasant way, and PG would describe Sunstreaker as, "He's better off going on a date with any kind of reflective surface."

Of course the ending is supreme in its cuteness!

(Grammar nit-picks sent privately.)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »