Reviews for When Your Life Is an Epilogue
Afrenchgirl chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
Hi! I've just discovered your story and I found it very good, your story actually makes sense unlike a lot that I've read where the Trio comes back and just goes back to life without any problems so I just thought that I should let you know even if you don't write anymore. Bye.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 24 . 2/28/2011
Oh gosh. That chapter really made me cry. What can I say? I'm a sucker for weddings.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
Loving this story so far. Just had to point out "A clear and indistinctive voice" - something cannot be both clear and indistinct as those are opposites.
nxdeed chapter 25 . 12/30/2010
Wait... what?

Where have you gone? D:

This is sooo good. Please come back and finish?
Alix chapter 25 . 7/31/2010
I love this story. Despite being AU, it sounds very cannon to me; you have depicted very well the problems of the transition between war and normal life after it. I hope you will update someday.
kareem33 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I just re-read this story, in the hope that one day, you'll finish it (real life permitting, of course). If you don't finish, then let me say it was one of the best AU fics I've ever read on this site. You should be very proud of yourself.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
I LOVE this story! Although it's been over a year since the last update, I sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned this favorite part was in chapter 22 when Ron says that the first time that he and Hermione have sex will be on their wedding night. It was so sweet. I really hope that you keep writing in order for that scene to come to life!

Thanks for writing,

-GG xo
Tanydwr chapter 25 . 6/3/2009
This is a brilliant story. Your characterisation is excellent, and your character interactions work extremely well. Although I'd like to see Harry lose his temper. Even when he's confused and annoyed, he's controlled (even when he was yelling at the healer to let him see Hermione). It just feels like he needs a big blow up, especially considering the number of times Ginny's yelled at him (not without reason, of course, but I like things to be fair with yelling on both sides!).

Keep up the good work.

Lol, Tanydwr
Eskimo680 chapter 25 . 3/5/2009
Erm... I hate to beg, but please please please update soon! You're driving me crazy(In a good, want to read more way, if that makes any sense.) Oh, and great story by the way, I like it in case you didn't guess *Grins sheepishly and ducks behind computer desk* and I will sit here patiently awaiting your next update so hurry up! On second thought, not so patiently... In all seriousness though, I hope you do update soon, and I promise to reveiw even if it does take a couple (more) months, I know how real life tends to get in the way of writing, unfortunately.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
dristi chapter 25 . 2/2/2009
hi, i stumbled across your story...and i'm glad i's wonderful and amazing! it captures the whole missing time between the end of dh and the epilogue...

..loved it and can't wait to

keep up and pls update soon!
lavidaloca22 chapter 25 . 1/6/2009
your story is great! i can't wait to hear what happens next. please don't keep the readeers waiting! ;)
The Quibbler Awards chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Congratulations! Your story was nominated for Best Characterization and Best AU at The Quibbler Awards.

If you would like your story removed from the nominations please contact us. Thanks!

The Quibbler Awards

Lily Lorelei chapter 25 . 11/28/2008
And...I've caught up. There's no more for now. :(

I know I've said this already, but I'll say it again: You've got Ron nailed. It annoys me so much when people bash on him or think that he's shallow, stupid, jealously self-centered, etc. He does come off as a bit immature in the books, but he had to grow up at some point, and I think you're pulling it off really well.

That said (again), I eagerly await an update. But now that I've finished reading this, maybe I can actually settle down and do some work on my own story. Thanks so much for a great read!

Lily Lorelei
Lily Lorelei chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
I loved this chapter! Percy is such a complex character. I like the way you wrote him in the flashback. I also really liked reading Padma's assessment of Ron in his earlier years. He's matured so much.

One question I had: In Hermione's scene, assuming she was on Hogwarts grounds as she seemed, how could she Apparate away? As she always says, you can't Apparate anywhere on the Hogwarts grounds, right?

Onward I go!