Reviews for Dark Suits
DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 4/20
I know this is an old story, but I just wanted to say "Well Done!".
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
So, this was the first story that popped up when I searched the Without a Trace archive for a story summary simply containing 'Jack,' and boy was I lucky! Jack is my favourite character, but I have been unable to find any good stories centering around him; I can't believe I came up with such an awesome story just by typing his name into the search engine! :P I absolutely love how you worked his black clothing into it, and made it... well, I guess made it something of a metaphor! It was beautiful and made so much sense... plus, awesome insight into his character, as well. He was completely believeable, as were the little bits and pieces involving Sam, Maria and Anne. So sad, yet so perfect. You did a fantastic job, and this story is definitely going on my favourites list. :) Thanks so much for this!
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Favorite Line: “I don’t know there is anything left of me under this suit,” he admitted.

So soft how admits his worries to Samantha. I adore the way you took a standard conversation piece (his "blackness") and wove it into a wonderful story. You did an excellent job with something so simple...yet undeniable.
Serataya chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
What a great little story! Enlightening and entertaining and very much in character. I enjoyed it very much!
sharon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Really enjoyed this. It is amazing how the different phases of Jack's life were meld together. hope to read more of yours. I think this is the first I have read, but it will not be the lst.
kiddo33 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Amazing insight. I've never read anything that truly captures the character of Jack Malone the way he's portrayed on the show.

I hope you write more- you're an amazing writer and the WaT fanfiction community would just love to read more!
crazy10 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I loved it! Great story.
jjbird chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
What a unique story! I really, really enjoyed that. I use the black suit/tie motif in my own WAT fics from time to time, but I'd never have thought of writing that persepective. Extrememly well-written and I really think you should do some more. Please.
GEM8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very nice little snippets on Jack's life and a wonderful introspective into the Character and explaination of some of his actions. Nice job.