Reviews for A Million and One Ways to Tick Off Bloom
Maybe not Halloween bit you could do something like make her read some of the fanfics that put her in some bad, odd, strange or whatever other situation. Some of those could really make her mad, annoyed, or just downright sad.
89990000 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I love Bloom but this is very funny.
16RedPoppet chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Lol! This is the second or third or fourth time I have read this!
Go Bloom Haters! Whoo!

16RedPoppet xx
Gemma Cane chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Wow, you are a genius! I wish Winx Club was real now just so I could try all of these out. I can just imagine the look on her face! Priceless...
Fandomhope chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Bloom is nice!
BlackCranez21 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
1.) Tell Bloom she only got the lead in the concert because the others were afraid she'd catch on fire if they didn't let her sing.
2.) Say to her that she must have been real desperate to date Sky.
3.) Tell Bloom the only reason Stella found her was because Ms. Faragonda told her to put out the fire.
That's all, thnx for ur time! I just luv this story to pieces!
tickoffbloom chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
tell bloom that sky got payed by stella to date her then go to stella and tell her that bloom payed brandon to date her then just sit and watch the to girls fught [wear fireproof jacket with fireproof helmet]
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Hahahahahaha
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh wow
bloom 2222 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
you can say sky text her to meet somwhere in 15 minutes she gets their 29 minutes later brandon shows up
Firehawk242 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Dye her hair white and put it in a pony tail. Then blame Stella.
eddog2323 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Here is a way to annoy Bloom.

Put a sleeping spell on her. Then do the same to her friends but instead of spelling them curse them. A bad hair day for Stella. A silent curse for Musa. A curse that harm plants for flora when she touches one. For layla make water turn into sand. Tecna a virus. Roxy all the animals attack her. Make them dream that Bloom did it. And then come up and tell that here friends put a sleeping spell to frame her.

Outcome girl fight.

Outcome of that Is bloom in trouble with Faragonda. Works because bloom wants to be known for helping.
Girl with Life Full of Anime chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Hehe...this is so funny...hope you update soon..
Girl with Life Full of Anime chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I never made a vampire story. I think your mistaking me for another person. Sorry if this sounds rude but check my profile and check my stories cause I never wrote a vampire story.
MiraMeraki chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Haha! Here are mine:

* Crash Winx in Concert during Bloom's solo and ask where the giant flock of tortured parakeets are.
* Walk up to her very calmly and say, "You know, Bloom, this may come as a shock to you, but amazingly, the Magic Dimension does not revolve around you. It turns out that you're just a little, insignificant, worthless speck of dust floating around this thing we call THE SUN."
* Turn Mitzi into a fairy and have her share Bloom's dorm room.
* Write and/or read aloud a poorly written Sparxshipping fanfic and see what happens. (Note: You might have to buy a new computer for this, or borrow one from someone you really hate. Also, keep a fire extinguisher handy.)
* Dress up as a cosplay of Bloom and follow her around incessantly, annoying her with everything you say. When she asks you why you're so annoying, tell her, "I'm just trying to be like you, Bloom!"

That's all I've got; clearly, I need to take a class in humor or something.