Reviews for An Epilogue
PIDAY2000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This did not offer closure. This opened more doors. I guess you like Bart/Kitty and Kitty/Nat. I really need to stop listening to sad music while I read... They're both in character, but I really didn't get the footnotes- They didn't make sense in content. They dont seem like the sort of thing Bart would say
Goldencity chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved it! They both seem very in character. I especially love the last line:

As I disappeared and let my essence flow back home, I wondered when she'd realise that I didn't answer her question.

Thanks for writing this; I think the last book should have had an epilogue like this. Love love love it. :)
missilemuse chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Beautiful story, with a sweet ending!
taueta chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
loved it. just what the story needed. i feel like reading the trilogy all over again.
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Yes! I have wanted someone to write a decent Kitty and Bartimaeus reunion thing! Finally! This is great!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is a second time that I've fully agreed with a characterization. As it stood, the Bartimaeus trilogy felt unresolved. The ending was brilliant and brutal and abrupt, and a final moment between Kitty and Bartimaeus does give it more closure.

Bartimaeus's footnotes were just right, and I liked the details about the setting and Kitty's appearance.
Selbe chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Aww... I think I'm crying...
Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
well written...

an ideal epilogue... sort of consoled me after his death...

thank you.
Morningstar's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I thought this fic was nicely written-you've got a great style for this sort of thing.

Very nice characterisation of Batimaeus too-some other fics have struggled, i've noticed, but you've done very well.

Maybe you could try something novel length instead of a short story, for a challenge to improve?
MihaelKai chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
aww. that's wonderful. Yes, definately more final and complete than where he left off. Great Job!
LorilieDorran chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very nicely written, good to see Kitty and Bartimaeus so in character... well done!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
coolness
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I luv this story but it's so sad!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Can't put it into words how much I liked this. Bravo on working your way through the footnotes - your way is as good as it'll get on f f . net.
otahyoni chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aw. I need this. Just finished the series last night. Tried to write my own Kitty-summons-Bartimaeus-one-last-time fic, but it stalled 600 words in. Still, it helped. This helped more.

Voice was very good. :) Thank you.