Reviews for StarCross'd Lovers
Epic Romance chapter 51 . 9/28/2014
I am not sure if you are planning on continuing with this story or not, especially considering you have not updated in a while. But I REALLY hope you are - I NEED more Zutara. You are a brilliant writer and I couldn't put down this story once I started reading. Please do us all a favour and finish :)
Flytrigreen chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I know why it doent feel like 15 chapters. Fanficton is trying to take over the world and they want to rearange the number orders for a test to see if they can brainwarsh people. They are also working with Betty Crocker and putting stuff in the cake mix to make everyone follow them.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/29/2013
pllleeassseeee update
Guest chapter 44 . 12/23/2012
i just thought i should tell you that i plan on rereading this story. you see its the best i can do to get something this great once again.

I really do hope you find the muse that had kept you going. This is truly a brilliant story and one of the classic zutara fanfics that hold such a charm with heavy doses of nostalgia and hope for it to happen in canon that just thinking about the story as a whole is amazing and it kind of tears me up a little.

And the great twist of white flames, i absolutely love and its got me searching - googling - for some zutara white flames story. None compares!

If you feel you will never conntinue this, could you send a PM of what you had lanned for the ending to be. it would be great and a conlusion to go with my reread. Please consider this as an alternative to finishing! But please consider finishing.
drunkensailour208 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
please could you finish this story, i was really getting into would be better if there was some more Zutara in it, because its taken 51 chapters and its only just started,other then that it is a great story line :)
Linda chapter 51 . 4/14/2012
I really like this story and I would love to see you finnish it.
Georgepoodle chapter 51 . 3/1/2012
It stopped...it just...stopped. Right after they finally make progress. You are so cruel :( I really hope that you start this one up again because I love your story and Need to know what happens next!
KJun chapter 51 . 12/23/2011
I'm all for a slow build-up, but 51 chapters?

At least it was worth it.

Kat
exquisitedarkness chapter 51 . 8/1/2011
Uhmmmm what happened to this story! I read all fifty one chapters and zuko finaly confesses and theyre practically together and then what? Nothing? Preposterous! I want more! Please, it's sooo good. And they need to kiss! Haha
The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 26 . 4/12/2011
For the sake of this review staying true to its name, though I decided to write it solely for your geek points question, I will give an honest critique of your story thus far. WONDERFUL. Really, truly great. I do so enjoy the time and care with which you are creating Zuko's relationship with the members of the Gaang - stories that rush into Zutara relations straight out of hate make no sense and piss me off to no end. Their relationship NEEDS time and struggle - that's what makes it so special and so true. It's not a puppy-love-at-first-sight kind of thing, like Aang's affection for Katara, and needs time to mature and develop past initial physical attraction. Your writing style is wonderful, too. I am also enthralled by mythology of all sorts, and the fact that you incorporate so much of it into your work makes it satisfyingly poignant and rich. The way that you set apart each character to reveal their thoughts, feelings about others, and reasons for acting as they do is unique to you, and that kind of in-depth character development has made me realize a lot about many of them that I would not have thought of otherwise. I thoroughly enjoy your work, really, and the only thing that bothered me at the beginning was your tendency to use run-on sentences and have generally poor grammar and spelling on many counts. However, that seemed to fix itself after Chapter 10 or so, so it's not a big deal. A lot of stories start out stuttering like that. Also, your characters sometimes do things that aren't explained or looked into or reacted to like they should - Katara's momentous rescue of Zuko and subsequent touch, healing and acceptance seemed a little quick and unrealistic, and the same with he and Sokka's fight and successive brotherhood. I know it's difficult to portray such alterations accurately without becoming long-winded and boring your readers, though, so I'll let it slide without much complaint. ;) But honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. So wonderful. And the secret society of refugee airbenders? Totally what I thought could have happened, too. I'd considered a story like that before.

...Welp, I think I've wasted enough of your time with this. Justsoyaknow, I AM a Tokka supporter. So yes, you have Tokka people in your reviewing posse too. I don't mind Tokka or Taang - either one is fine and works for me - the only pairings I can't stand are Kataang and Maiko. Katara and Zuko are the only ones for one another, I swear to god. :)

Oh! And the geek points question - the main reason for my review, hahah. "Jee" was also the name of Zuko's main crew member on his ship - Lieutenant Jee, the dude with the crazy gray chops. :) I love that guy.

On to the next!

Tsuki
zomg chapter 51 . 1/16/2011
OMG why havent you updated yet? im completly obsessed with this story having read every chapter in one sitting but i just now noticed that it hasn't been updated since 08'? please update...this story is too good not to finish
hungryforcookies chapter 51 . 10/26/2010
How is it that when I find an extraordinary story it always ends up abandoned? It has been two years and you haven't updated, and yet I've favourited it just to check if you'll one day finish the story.

-Yourehot
Eternally Inquisitive chapter 51 . 7/22/2010
Great story... 1 1/2 since an update? Ahhhh please update PLEASE
Tonnocal chapter 51 . 7/15/2010
very realistic characterisation, but more please! arhg... the tooth rotting tension is killing me
inactiveacount121212 chapter 51 . 5/4/2010
A!

That's it! Not even a kis?

And you haven't updated in, like, 2 years! :O