Reviews for StarCross'd Lovers
katamari157 chapter 14 . 6/17
Lol after three seasons and ~100 fanfics, never thought about how Katara would appear to be a brat to Zuko, especially how domineering she is for her age. Great insight.

Also really appreciate the true Zuko awkwardness. He becomes OOC if he is not painful to read when trying to be casually friendly. Zuko is not the nice guy.
Potato chapter 34 . 4/13
Tearbending.
Potato chapter 33 . 4/13
I swear, this is the best thing EVER.
Potato chapter 30 . 4/13
A taste of Zuko's badass fighting skills. c:
Potato chapter 22 . 4/12
I'm desperately trying to find out why the creators didn't make this the actual show...
Potato chapter 12 . 4/11
I'm like, the only person reading this in 2015. xD
Potato chapter 11 . 4/11
A bit of Zutara going on there. ;)
Potato chapter 5 . 4/11
This is better than the actual show. Much better.
Epic Romance chapter 51 . 9/28/2014
I am not sure if you are planning on continuing with this story or not, especially considering you have not updated in a while. But I REALLY hope you are - I NEED more Zutara. You are a brilliant writer and I couldn't put down this story once I started reading. Please do us all a favour and finish :)
Flytrigreen chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I know why it doent feel like 15 chapters. Fanficton is trying to take over the world and they want to rearange the number orders for a test to see if they can brainwarsh people. They are also working with Betty Crocker and putting stuff in the cake mix to make everyone follow them.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/29/2013
pllleeassseeee update
Guest chapter 44 . 12/23/2012
i just thought i should tell you that i plan on rereading this story. you see its the best i can do to get something this great once again.

I really do hope you find the muse that had kept you going. This is truly a brilliant story and one of the classic zutara fanfics that hold such a charm with heavy doses of nostalgia and hope for it to happen in canon that just thinking about the story as a whole is amazing and it kind of tears me up a little.

And the great twist of white flames, i absolutely love and its got me searching - googling - for some zutara white flames story. None compares!

If you feel you will never conntinue this, could you send a PM of what you had lanned for the ending to be. it would be great and a conlusion to go with my reread. Please consider this as an alternative to finishing! But please consider finishing.
drunkensailour208 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
please could you finish this story, i was really getting into would be better if there was some more Zutara in it, because its taken 51 chapters and its only just started,other then that it is a great story line :)
Linda chapter 51 . 4/14/2012
I really like this story and I would love to see you finnish it.
Georgepoodle chapter 51 . 3/1/2012
It stopped...it just...stopped. Right after they finally make progress. You are so cruel :( I really hope that you start this one up again because I love your story and Need to know what happens next!