Reviews for StarCross'd Lovers
please continue
Guest chapter 51 . 7/17/2016
Please finish this story. Just when things were getting good. I waited 51 chapters to get zutara and then it just ends! Please finish it. I beg of you!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/25/2015
UPDATE
sigh chapter 51 . 9/27/2015
Since this is basically a re-write of pretty much the whole series, I will tell you that I'm stunned by your creativity. I enjoyed how original many of the concepts were... but I have many MANY problems with this story.
I know this takes place a bit before 'The Library', so it's only natural for Zuko to be stubborn and still "half good half bad". But c'mon 51 chapters later and he still hasn't warmed up a bit?!

Also... the Zutara. If I recall, around the first few chapters you mentioned that you'd be taking it slow with the connection between Zuko and Katara. I got really excited, but at the same time I held hopes that by chapter 25ish there would've been some more open feelings. But 51 CHAPTERS LATER and there was FINALLY A TRACE OF LOVE. If the story would've continued or been longer, then I'd be okay with the amount if time it took for these two characters to finally come together.

That too! Since the story was left hanging, many of the great concepts were allowed to dry. The Airbenders! Ahh omg I wanted them to come back too in the actual show! When you brought them up I was so excited, but then they were never spoken of again... kinda got me down.
Anyways I'll give you a 10 on creativity, but a -4 on Zutara.

P.S: why did you keep messing up the ages? When Kya's death was mentioned, once you said Katara was 12, and the next you said she was 8. Also, Zuko got his scar when he was 13 not 14. And why is everyone like 2 years older?
katamari157 chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
Lol after three seasons and ~100 fanfics, never thought about how Katara would appear to be a brat to Zuko, especially how domineering she is for her age. Great insight.

Also really appreciate the true Zuko awkwardness. He becomes OOC if he is not painful to read when trying to be casually friendly. Zuko is not the nice guy.
Potato chapter 34 . 4/13/2015
Tearbending.
Potato chapter 33 . 4/13/2015
I swear, this is the best thing EVER.
Potato chapter 30 . 4/13/2015
A taste of Zuko's badass fighting skills. c:
Potato chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
I'm desperately trying to find out why the creators didn't make this the actual show...
Potato chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
I'm like, the only person reading this in 2015. xD
Potato chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
A bit of Zutara going on there. ;)
Potato chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
This is better than the actual show. Much better.
Epic Romance chapter 51 . 9/28/2014
I am not sure if you are planning on continuing with this story or not, especially considering you have not updated in a while. But I REALLY hope you are - I NEED more Zutara. You are a brilliant writer and I couldn't put down this story once I started reading. Please do us all a favour and finish :)
Flytrigreen chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I know why it doent feel like 15 chapters. Fanficton is trying to take over the world and they want to rearange the number orders for a test to see if they can brainwarsh people. They are also working with Betty Crocker and putting stuff in the cake mix to make everyone follow them.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/29/2013