Reviews for StarCross'd Lovers
sigh chapter 51 . 9/27
Since this is basically a re-write of pretty much the whole series, I will tell you that I'm stunned by your creativity. I enjoyed how original many of the concepts were... but I have many MANY problems with this story.
I know this takes place a bit before 'The Library', so it's only natural for Zuko to be stubborn and still "half good half bad". But c'mon 51 chapters later and he still hasn't warmed up a bit?!

Also... the Zutara. If I recall, around the first few chapters you mentioned that you'd be taking it slow with the connection between Zuko and Katara. I got really excited, but at the same time I held hopes that by chapter 25ish there would've been some more open feelings. But 51 CHAPTERS LATER and there was FINALLY A TRACE OF LOVE. If the story would've continued or been longer, then I'd be okay with the amount if time it took for these two characters to finally come together.

That too! Since the story was left hanging, many of the great concepts were allowed to dry. The Airbenders! Ahh omg I wanted them to come back too in the actual show! When you brought them up I was so excited, but then they were never spoken of again... kinda got me down.
Anyways I'll give you a 10 on creativity, but a -4 on Zutara.

P.S: why did you keep messing up the ages? When Kya's death was mentioned, once you said Katara was 12, and the next you said she was 8. Also, Zuko got his scar when he was 13 not 14. And why is everyone like 2 years older?
katamari157 chapter 14 . 6/17
Lol after three seasons and ~100 fanfics, never thought about how Katara would appear to be a brat to Zuko, especially how domineering she is for her age. Great insight.

Also really appreciate the true Zuko awkwardness. He becomes OOC if he is not painful to read when trying to be casually friendly. Zuko is not the nice guy.
Potato chapter 34 . 4/13
Potato chapter 33 . 4/13
I swear, this is the best thing EVER.
Potato chapter 30 . 4/13
A taste of Zuko's badass fighting skills. c:
Potato chapter 22 . 4/12
I'm desperately trying to find out why the creators didn't make this the actual show...
Potato chapter 12 . 4/11
I'm like, the only person reading this in 2015. xD
Potato chapter 11 . 4/11
A bit of Zutara going on there. ;)
Potato chapter 5 . 4/11
This is better than the actual show. Much better.
Epic Romance chapter 51 . 9/28/2014
I am not sure if you are planning on continuing with this story or not, especially considering you have not updated in a while. But I REALLY hope you are - I NEED more Zutara. You are a brilliant writer and I couldn't put down this story once I started reading. Please do us all a favour and finish :)
Flytrigreen chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I know why it doent feel like 15 chapters. Fanficton is trying to take over the world and they want to rearange the number orders for a test to see if they can brainwarsh people. They are also working with Betty Crocker and putting stuff in the cake mix to make everyone follow them.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/29/2013
pllleeassseeee update
Guest chapter 44 . 12/23/2012
i just thought i should tell you that i plan on rereading this story. you see its the best i can do to get something this great once again.

I really do hope you find the muse that had kept you going. This is truly a brilliant story and one of the classic zutara fanfics that hold such a charm with heavy doses of nostalgia and hope for it to happen in canon that just thinking about the story as a whole is amazing and it kind of tears me up a little.

And the great twist of white flames, i absolutely love and its got me searching - googling - for some zutara white flames story. None compares!

If you feel you will never conntinue this, could you send a PM of what you had lanned for the ending to be. it would be great and a conlusion to go with my reread. Please consider this as an alternative to finishing! But please consider finishing.
drunkensailour208 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
please could you finish this story, i was really getting into would be better if there was some more Zutara in it, because its taken 51 chapters and its only just started,other then that it is a great story line :)