Reviews for TOHRU HONDA: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Laura chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
omg! thats so cute! I would buy her! You are an excellent writer, by the way!
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
YAY! I want to order a TOHRU HONDA unit!
LookOutShe'sGotAPen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Heheh I loved the Q and A's in this lol- I laughed out loud many times _ I love it!

- LOSGAP D
Macabre-Melody chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
again, this is really good, but the draco malfoy one was better.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I laughed out loud on several parts here, esp. the "Settings" and the interaction with other characters!
humhallelujah chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
" Do not dry-clean unit. Do not tumble dry unit. Do not machine-dry unit. Do not hang unit on clothes line to dry; it will be full of laundry done by your unit, anyway!"

XD

I love it! Good job :D
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
The Ayame unit, and now the Tohru unit! Yay! It's still as funny as ever, and I once again have the need to compliment you on your keen power of observation.
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
aaw... That was cute! I think Tohru would be the most useful to keep around. -nods-
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Pretty good parody, but I didn't find it funny. I looked at it and thought, "Oh, I can see how that's funny." but it didn't really make me smile. Good job anyway.
iuernhvebnveskuygb chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I'd LOVE one of these! My house is a mess. ;_;
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
who would ever want to get rid of her? I WANT HER! Can I buy her? hee hee! Don't I wish...

again... funny, smart, funny, realistic, funny, and yet still a proper manual! You my friend, are a genius!

Are ya gonna do another unit? I would say do all the Furuba units but... there are a LOT. So even though I really want it *sniffs pathetically* I won't be all demanding and ask for it...

But I WILL hint that I just had midterms and I'd just LOVE something nice to read while I relax *cough cough* XD
Eclipse Bloodmoon chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
'tis awesome. So sayeth Bloodmoon-sensei. Change nothing.
PurpleShadows chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very creative-I never would have thought of it. :)

Make another one for Kyo-or Shigure *gulp*. But make it in more detail and longer. :D

(Because if you don't, I will.) :P
Nagi Rai chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ohmygoodness, I didn't know there was somebody doing these for Fruits Basket! I do like this one, especially her moods. I'll have to go read the KYO and YUKI ones now. Ooh, good job!

-Rai
Dialott chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
um...that was...weird...but it was a good idea...lol...it was funny...weird but funny...lol