Reviews for Witness
abiliciousabs chapter 32 . 3/9/2012
So i haven't been on here in what seems like and probably has been a few years. I must say that I started reading this story and had to leave off not long after you posted chapter 29 due to some life events. But o recently logged back on, changed my screen name from "southernspitfire" to abiliciousabs. I am very anxious for the next chapter and i was happily reminded of how much i loved your fics. Please do post again soon, i really want to know how much Luke was effected. :-)
DaisyMaeDuke22 chapter 32 . 2/24/2012
Thanks for a great update please post more soon .
Avidreader1993JS chapter 32 . 2/23/2012
I love the story. Hope that Luke is alright.
Sarah chapter 32 . 2/21/2012
So so glad you are continuing this story ! I love this story and so hoped you would continue.

I'm so sorry you've been harassed...those people spoil things for us genuine readers.

Admitedly I usually end my reviews with ' please update soon ' but it's meant as encouragement ! Would never keep harassing in that way.

I hope you can now enjoy the reviews and carry on with your brilliant writing.
Jeremy Duke chapter 32 . 2/21/2012
Thank you for the update which I very much enjoyed, and is much appreciated. I always like a head-to-head between Uncle Jesse & one or other of the boys, & yours was very well done. I am sorry that you have been given some grief by another reader, but I am sure that I speak for the vast majority when I say thank you for continuing with the story.
ackeberlynn chapter 32 . 2/20/2012
When it popped in my inbox that you updated, my first thought was: "No WAY - she is NOT updating after all these years? Really? AWESOME!" (Gives me hope for all the stories I have on the backburner). But this - THIS is from way back when I was still reading DOH fanfiction. Five years. That, my friend, is a LONG time. I have sensed moved on to other fandoms, but will still read this story, for old time's sake.

Anyway - I know what you mean about the obsessive reviewers. I even know exactly who you were referring to - because I remember the pen name from back when I read and wrote DOH fanfiction, so many years ago. And there are others like her in other fandoms. Reviews are wonderful, but being makes writing uncomfortable, almost stifles the muse. It makes it a chore - like somebody out there is pushing for you to meet a deadline. Then it's no fun anymore.

So...yes, I understand. I'm sorry that happened to you.

But...I sure am glad you're back! :)
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 32 . 2/20/2012
Love the update. As for the harrassment, I too have been the victim of such alienation as well. Several women on this site have followed me as well from this site. Even to the point of crossing over to other fandoms and going to my own web-site and sending vulgar messages to me. If you ever need to talk PM me. I promise to not harrass you though. ;)

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 32 . 2/20/2012
Yay! You updated! And Luke squeezed Bo's hand! Yay! Let's hope this all good news and there'll be no more complications for poor Luke.
samcheese1 chapter 31 . 8/16/2011
mrslukeduke chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
I thought for sure that Luke would have been awake in chapter 31

but I got me a bad feeling that Luke will be asleep for awhile.
mrslukeduke chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
I Just Love This Story I can't wait for more ". I got me a bad feeling that this Jimmy person isn't the bad guy.
zeilfanaat chapter 31 . 9/6/2010
Wow, great story! Poor Dukes, going through all that.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
mrslukeduke chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
Hey Jordan ,

I have been waiting patiently for chapter 32", I'm starting to get very anxious to see what happens to poor Luke in the next chapter even though he ain't dead he is still not out of the woods and I'm also curious to see if this Jimmy guy

was really the person who hurt Luke ?", and what in the heck does Luke's ring have to do with anything.
mrslukeduke chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story ", I sure don't know if this Jimmy guy was the one that hurt Luke.
ReneyC chapter 31 . 1/10/2010

All I can say is wow! What a twist. I was hoping for one that would have Luke alive and talking, but this is great. I am also glad that Bo got some stompin done before the police got there, he had the right to enact some Duke justice.

Thanks for a wonderful story, and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »