Reviews for A Different Hole
klu chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved this.
The way Fay was so perceptive about Dean's mood and his emotions, but misinterpreted his protectiveness at her braless-ness for snobbery was a wonderful insight into her own lack of understanding about the culture in which she was living. I also loved the way Fay didn't mind when she didn't know something - like what commission or a Walkman is - she just shrugged it off and didn't care that it was obviously commonplace and she was out of the loop.

I really think that, given the opportunity, even though she wasn't human, Dean would have wanted another opportunity to prove to Fay that he wasn't always a jackass to women and could be a good lover. Because, let's face it, that was a bad sexual encounter, (even if you take away the bruises and the cut on Fay's eyebrow) and I don't believe Dean would ever want to be remembered as a bad lay.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Fantastically written, beautifully told, absorbing, delighting, exhilarating story with a great look at Dean through truly different eyes. Loved it! Great job!
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
such an original and lovely story!

i love how confused poor faye is - and am kinda jealous... and angry; the girl is getting a piece of Dean W and complaining! what a bitch! )

and john... oh don't get me started... what was he thinking "don't fuck her"? i mean, seriously?

as you can see your story filled me with mixed emotions.

btw, i loved "Every single girl we've walked past s'been starring at'choo, but you don't hear me saying you should put a bag over your head". the guy is too freaking pretty for his own good. ;)
Haylia Jones chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was a great story. I loved the dialog of Faye, brilliantly funny
milamoorea chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
ohh!lovely lovely..and maybe a lil sexy to. i love tinker bell! lol seriously it was a cute read and i enjoyed it. kinda wish you had more adventures to tell about cutie dean and his she was a like a fairy or something right?

much props
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is quite interesting!