Reviews for Brothers in arms
supernatural20 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
hey what happed to Sam dose he die the story didn't finish
txrappe chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
so frustrating... reading another one that has no ending...
SNLover chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
this is a gd story cant wait for the next chapter
Gohanzgirl chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
The spinal tap sucked Too! They did it wrong and had to try 8 times before the Anesthesiologist kicked every one out (about three nurses and two other doctors) and did it himself correctly. But they did it wrong in the beginning so spinal fluid leaked and spinal fluid keeps your brain cushy regularly. along with the virus attacking it, they let some leak out. It caused an unbearable ammount of pain I thought I was dying before, with the pain, but after that leaked! I really thought my brain was going to explode!

Also one of the other reasons they thought I had Meningitis was that my white blood cell count was up to 600, it's suppose to be at 16. The anesthesiologist gave me like three shots of Dilaudid. Its a sort of Hydromorphine! way up on the list of pain killers.

I was in the hospital for a week and bedridden for three months. meaning being vertical caused my brain to just throb, It felt like a vice on my head the only way to make it stop was to be horizontal. It drove me crazy. I started moving around a little after the three months and after another three months I could be up and about for more than an hour at a time.

I was worn down and even four years later I still get the Migraines and my immune system is finally somewhat back to normal.

After I had Viral Meningitis my immune system was shot. I got everything and anything that was going around. before I got it VM I practically never got sick. It was a real rude awakening.

I love your story by the way I hope some of the stuff I'm letting you know will help at all with the writing. If you have any questions about VM or even BM just PM me I'll be glad to help!
Gohanzgirl chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I thought his symptoms were familiar! I had Viral Meningitis about four years ago. I refused to go to the hospital in the beginning and when they finally admitted me the doctors said I was a couple hours from it turning bacterial. I nearly died and was sick for six months afterwords. I still get migraines and slightly slurr my speech if I talk to fast. Docs say its from the virus attacking the spinal fluid! Wonderful writing It really is a kicker of a Virus or in bacterial form. Usualy when It's Bacterial you have to be quarantined!

I'm still lucky my friends dragged me kicking and screaming to the hospital.
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
This is a great story, I hope you will update soon! I want to find out what happens to poor Sam!
jensengirl4eva chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
This is a great story. Will you update soon...
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
This is a great story, thanks..
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
I really like this story are you going to finish or did you finish and post somewhere else? Thanks so much Nicole.
cursedgirl chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
more..more.. )
Still Awesome2009 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
great story
Zafiro Okami chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
. wow!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Good. I like that Dean got away for a little bit to try and investigate :)
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Aw poor Sam. How embarassing that he got sick in front of everyone. I feel so bad for him cos I know what that is like-feeling helpless and at the mercy of others while trying to pretend you are fine! Great chapter.
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Aw poor Sam. I love that Dean is now so caring of Sam. I laugh so hard that in every chapter you have Dean eating. Teehee. I think this is a great great story and I am so pumped to go and read the next chapter. You are awesome!