Reviews for Ancient Memories
spartan4 chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I can't wait for you to finally update you had something going on with this story I really want to see how AncientMegatheriumon gets to meet his sailor scout I can already see it the sailor scout princess riding on AncientMegatheriumon all the way home and giving her mom the puppy eyed dog look begging her to keep him as and then he shows he can talk.
Zulaq chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
I really like this story. It's orginal, and well written. I just hope you haven't given up on it.
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Hey, paladin. When are you going to up date this story as well as the Legendary Celestial Warriors story?
HobbitLover4eva chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Sorry, but the legendary warriors have nothing in common wih the salior scouts, and frankly the fact they could've gone to venus, or whatever other planet besides heaven is plain stupid. I like the way you described their battle with lucemon though.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
sorry about this, it's not a review for this story since I hope your just not getting my PMs I wanted to ask have you abandoned Legendary Celestial Warriors? It's my fav story that you write and I just wanted to see you finish it then leave it as a dead story.
Warlord-Xana chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
good story besides the small spelling errors it was quite a good prequel.
Angel-chan chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
This is an amazing story and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Sorry that I took so long to review! My bad!

I was getting ideas for new stories on Mediaminer that caused me to forget to review your story!

I know bad excuse!

Anyway, to make it up, I would like to say that it was quite interesting to see AncientGarurumon meeting Princess Mina and the Queen of Venus, who was Sailor Venus at the time.

The battles with the possessed guards and youma were quite interesting.

Anyway, can't wait to see more of this and LCW (short for Legendary Celestial Warriors).

Keep up the good work!

randomwriter88 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Loved it! XD *tacklehugs*
Tailsmo4ever chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
nice story about the Warrior and Scouts organs although I had a different idea... hows LCW coming?
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Okay. Finally. Now what are you planning of and this chap is good. A lot of insight on the Ancient Warriors in the Silver Milennium. The next is Ice, right? Well, how goes ur other fics?
randomwriter88 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
LOVED IT! *glomps* Absolutely wonderful!
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Yes, a very interesting irony indeed. However, the royal knights of Mars are a force of good instead of evil. Anyway, very good chapter with AncientGreymon meeting Princess Rei's mother, people finding out about AncientGreymon, and another Digimon and youma face off.

I can't wait for the next chapter of this, Legendary Celestial Warriors, and Moon Armada.

Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This is just as awesome as "LCW". This is one winner of a prequel-type story. Will we be seeing any of the other ten ancient warriors in a similar situation?
Gallantmon of the Hazard chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This is a pretty interesting story about telling how the Sailor Scouts and Legendary Warriors are more connected together than originally thought in the story 'Legendary Celestial Warriors'.

I'll be reading this story very careful.

Nice start!