Reviews for Charming Jayne
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was cute! It made me giddy to read. _

Person Of A Strange Origin
Genne chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
No! Don't be over! Too funny and adorable to be over. Oh, I'm in a rutt now. Loved it loved it loved it!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i loved thus! kudos on the idea. n yes, kisses usually are better when stolen
Sasusc chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
lol Loved this! I love the ending where he's yelling about who is Billy. **giggles** Now, I'm off to read "The Joy of His Life". If it's half as good as this one, I know I'll love it.
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I really enjoyed this great work. :D nice play on the song.
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
He he he. That was really cute! I especially love River's version of the poem! 'She's a young thing and cannot leave her brother' it's so true. Not that her medicine-happy brother would let go of her anyway. As I said, really cute _!
Saulie chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
How dare you write Jayne/River so that I actually like it! XD I don't! I despise the pairing completely but oh, that was so very adorable and in-character I have to quit declaring it anathema. Drat. Very nice.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was precious. Very cute!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Awz! How cute. That's a very Rayne song.

Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm, hmhm-hm! hmhm-hm!

*goes off humming*
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Aaw, this was so CUTE! It was sweet, sexy and funny - great mix! I particularly loved your Jayne, although playful River is fun too. Also, the last line was just class. Loved it!
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Best use of cherry pits EVER.

Very adorable, and I love the last line. River's brain works so fast I'm sure it'll leave anyone reeling, especially if they had just snogged!

Sequel? :)
Black Crown chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very cute, and I like the English ballad tie-in. It's quite original. However, I don't have much experience with the Rayne pairing, so I don't know how this might compare to other fanfics.

BTW, you write very well, and I'd like to see a longer piece by you. Do you have any story extensions rolling around in your brain? I'd like to see 'em.