Reviews for The DA Missions: Agent Toots
Ano. Nymous chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
It is indeed a very nonjon one-shot.

*grins widely*

Love it!
jbern chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Hm, tried to review once and it didn't take. Let's try it again. The story was up to your usual brilliance. "Eat *hit and LIVE!"

I loved the mocking of the Junior DA.

Le Rob chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Sheer classic, NJ. I'm kind of wishing that this'll be turned into something longer eventually; I really enjoyed the characterization of Luna and my English prof right now is staring at me for laughing so hard at 'Blinky' - just enough internal references to be hugely hilarious.

For comedic purposes, Voldemort is probably just dumb enough to work, but I think it's missing the standard attempt to kill the person. Granted, eating shit would be enough to make most people stop and stare, but future revisions might benefit from the more volatile Voldemort initially.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
LOL! Twisted and sick in a way I have yet to encounter in a HP

fic. Excellent work.
Teri chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
As always a wonderful story by nonjon. I love your stuff, especially where in the world is harry potter. Truly inspired.
DarthBill chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
"Order of Malfoy, First Class – Two Times"

Ha ha ha

That was hilarious. He'd actually sent it, too.
Laume chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
*horrified and incredibly amused at the same time*

That was wonderful! I especially like Harry referring to the Order as 'Junior DA' and 'doing nothing'
Finbar chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
On one hand, that was revolting. On the other, it was absolutely hysterical. I look foreward to more of these as the stories behind the most powerful and deceptive fighting force ever assembled (the DA) has more of it's missions revealed.
Tilius chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
LOL. Nice if not a little disgusting story.
AwkWardLyFabZ chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh I just love your stories. Nobody can write like you! Can't wait for the next story :)
madbrad chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Heh. Reasonably funny, but super-duper far-fetched, of course. But it was nice to see a reasonably affectionate Harry/Luna again!
Prospera3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Funny story! Good job! I laughed out loud!
Jimm chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very nonjon, indeed. :-)

I *loved* Neville's line:

“I think we have the skills to sit around doing nothing just as effectively as you lot.”

I'd love to see more of this world.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Red Death chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You.. are a sick, twisted, evil genius.

(wipes away a tear)

I'm so proud! Keep up the great (if icky) work!
Jane Average chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
“I think we have the skills to sit around doing nothing just as effectively as you lot,” Neville said with more confidence than his professors thought possible.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »