Reviews for The DA Missions: Agent Toots
Tilius chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
LOL. Nice if not a little disgusting story.
AwkWardLyFabZ chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh I just love your stories. Nobody can write like you! Can't wait for the next story :)
madbrad chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Heh. Reasonably funny, but super-duper far-fetched, of course. But it was nice to see a reasonably affectionate Harry/Luna again!
Prospera3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Funny story! Good job! I laughed out loud!
Jimm chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very nonjon, indeed. :-)

I *loved* Neville's line:

“I think we have the skills to sit around doing nothing just as effectively as you lot.”

I'd love to see more of this world.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Red Death chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You.. are a sick, twisted, evil genius.

(wipes away a tear)

I'm so proud! Keep up the great (if icky) work!
Jane Average chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
“I think we have the skills to sit around doing nothing just as effectively as you lot,” Neville said with more confidence than his professors thought possible.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh My God. This is entirely too funny. It's priceless.

Kin.
Lord Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ahaha! Classic nonjon. I enjoyed it, especially the way they completely outclassed The Order of the Phoenix.

I don't think I'll be striving for immortality any time soon.
RedWolf23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Quite funny, quite funny indeed. You never fail to bust my gut.
80286 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Your Lunas are always the best.
LorraineFire chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That was hilarious!
graup-hagrid chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I kept wondering if the inspiration for this little story came from a movie I saw once. I think it was called "Defending your life".

Anyway, they had an other-worldly scene where Rip Torn ate some gunk that looked like what Luna was eating.

Great story - you had me laughing, and that is a good thing.
dave-gerecke chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Snork!

dave
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
LOL! I can just see it where Tom thinks that Harry has also become immortal and has knkown Luna for a number of years... that would explain the spell-rebound. I do think you should continue but I can see you have other prospects you need to get back to. I am not that fond of reading Smallville but I am looking forward to Anachronistic AOP and BBE.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »