Reviews for The DA Missions: Agent Toots
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
*Blink blink* This is going to be great!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Brilliant, really funny
jimbobagins chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
BadGood Luna !
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
*cracks up* Oh yes, clearly the Junior DA is definitely NOT ready for the big leagues! HAHAHAHAHA!

This was great! Thanks for sharing! :)
DanielLC chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So, they keep Voldemort from pursuing immortality, but they don't do anything to discourage him from using hoarcruxes and whatnot to extend his life. That doesn't seem all that helpful.

Also, there are two pretty big problems with immortality. One of them is the heat death of the universe. This is mitigated somewhat by having multiple immortals. The other problem is that at some point Voldemort will be defeated, and as bad as death is, it's still the best way to be permanently subdued. You wouldn't want to be fused into a solid block of metal and launched into orbit or something. Next to those, eating your own feces isn't that bad.
hguy13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I laughed so hard I cried.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love it. You must hear that all the time. Thanks for sharing it :)
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love rereading this story, it always has me in stitches.
bobert0774 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
OH TOO FUNNY!
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I laughed out loud too may times to count! this was amazing.
kiokukara chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Lololol! This was so frickin funny for so many reasons, I can't even list them all.

But anyway... some of the ones I enjoyed...

1) The entire beginning (eg- The whole conversation, esp 'shrieked with love' and the 'we've got a spy in the death eaters', 'well, we have a spy in Voldemort's head' bit)

2) Fake Snape commenting on Harry's physique. (I like Snarry, what can I say?)

3) Agent Toots

4) The whole excrement thing. That was definately inspired, and made sense in a weird, non-logical way.

Anyway, totally enjoyed it! Thanks for writing!

Aonokioku