Reviews for The DA Missions: Agent Toots
anemix chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was awesome. You have a great and slightly disturbing imagination. Keep writing!

( . .)

glueboy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Well done! I liked this one shot a lot, thanks.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh my god! You're brilliant! ROFLMAO!
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
oh wow, this is funny. lol can't breath laughing too much.
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Um, Is insanity catching?

I just found out what swirly eyes are. It's when your eyes are caught between the urges to cross your eyes, and to see straight.

This story is beyond fun. First, you are NEVER sure where Harry, Luna, and company, are coming from. We will NOT get into the effort to figure out where they are going with anything. Second, you have this tremendous urge to sympathize with those who are being subjected to this ... um, insanity.

Thank you nonjon, for a really, er, fun story.

I really did try to go cross-eyed. I guess it happens when you wrinkle your forehead, and squint your eyes, trying to figure out where you are going with the plot. It's kind like paintings by Dahli. You NEVER try to interpret this one. You just sit back and enjoy.

Again, thanks for a very good story. Definitely going back to your profile to find more of you works.

May the MUSE always be with you!

DonLyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
cyberdag chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loved this - Luna was the perfect operative for this mission - I could just imagine her having that conversation with Voldemort and convincing him that her "downside of immortality" was true.

Well done!
Delrusant chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
what an hilarious little piece of humor at its peak
jamester56 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LOL! Draco is so funny. That conversation between Voldemort and Luna was HYSTERICAL!
Unseene chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Funny, but... Ew...
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
*laughing hysterically through most of the fic, then nearly passes out after reading the omake*
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Absouletely hilarious! (The c**p eating made my stomach turn though).

Things I really liked:

I love your characters, especially Luna. Only she could carry off such a plan to perfection. Harry's leadership skills are great too.

Voldemort is such a sucker. :)

The name Junior DA, and the fact they don't do anything!

Write more!