Reviews for The DA Missions: Agent Toots
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was fantastic
Nlaw chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really don't know if I can tell you anything that you haven't already heard, but this really is one of the best crack!fics I've ever read.

I love Luna in most fics, but it's rare that everybody else is just as funny to read... I don't know what exactly goes on in your head, but don't ever let anybody offer to fix it. You'd be depriving the world of comedy gold.
Thoorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was... Fun :P you're awesome :)
Martel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Your crack!fics are as delicious as they are soul-scarring.
anemix chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was awesome. You have a great and slightly disturbing imagination. Keep writing!

( . .)

glueboy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Well done! I liked this one shot a lot, thanks.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh my god! You're brilliant! ROFLMAO!
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
oh wow, this is funny. lol can't breath laughing too much.
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Um, Is insanity catching?

I just found out what swirly eyes are. It's when your eyes are caught between the urges to cross your eyes, and to see straight.

This story is beyond fun. First, you are NEVER sure where Harry, Luna, and company, are coming from. We will NOT get into the effort to figure out where they are going with anything. Second, you have this tremendous urge to sympathize with those who are being subjected to this ... um, insanity.

Thank you nonjon, for a really, er, fun story.

I really did try to go cross-eyed. I guess it happens when you wrinkle your forehead, and squint your eyes, trying to figure out where you are going with the plot. It's kind like paintings by Dahli. You NEVER try to interpret this one. You just sit back and enjoy.

Again, thanks for a very good story. Definitely going back to your profile to find more of you works.

May the MUSE always be with you!

DonLyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
cyberdag chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loved this - Luna was the perfect operative for this mission - I could just imagine her having that conversation with Voldemort and convincing him that her "downside of immortality" was true.

Well done!
Delrusant chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
what an hilarious little piece of humor at its peak
jamester56 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LOL! Draco is so funny. That conversation between Voldemort and Luna was HYSTERICAL!
Unseene chapter 1 . 7/20/2010