Reviews for Returning to Me, Back Home to Us
Stunna21 chapter 27 . 6/25/2008
great story and glad to read it so update your stories soon and keep writing.
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 27 . 1/14/2008
OMG! that was beautiful! i just got into OTH and i LOVED this story! :D :P
annabananaboo chapter 27 . 1/8/2008
aw... so sweet! i got confused with the children's names but i got it! hahaha... anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! you've finished a really great fanfic! i really love this fanfic! its the start of season 5 and i cant wait to show it here in the philippines... congratulations! hope you will write another fanfic... leyton, hopefully... :)

congrats! :)
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
awe. such a sweet endding. i love lp happy endings. lol. i really enjoyed this story. great job. i hope you write more stories
jamyj30 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
loved this story, well written and loved a happy leyton ending, cant wait to read more from you
RJMoonspell4 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
Nice ending..
othstewy chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
Really great story. I thought the ending was perfect. You did such a great job with the last chapter. I hope you write another LP story soon.
ThumperE23 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
GReat story. Loved every moment.
voodoochild93 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
the end was perfect you made a great job !
Tricia dSC chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
OMG yay! It was beautiful! I loved this story from the beginning, and the ending was wonderful! I love how they have so many kids, I could imagine Lucas and Peyton surrounded with blonde offspring. ) One thing though, in the second to last line... it says four children... I thought they had five? Again, fabulous story, methinks I'm going to reread it again!
lkjsflksjflsdkfjsldkfjlskdjf chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
Great ending!
caylan chapter 27 . 1/6/2008
it's sad that the story has come to an end, but i have enjoyed reading!

i absolutely loved this story from the beginning!
jordanfan360 chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
hey, so i just started reading this fic. i love it. i'm hung on every word. I just got to the part where we find out that Peyton has a son...i'll keep comenting as i go...
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 26 . 11/9/2007
i really liked it. they finally made it official! ud soon
annabananaboo chapter 26 . 11/9/2007
i so love your fanfic. you can be a writer. you're great with words. you know how to put them together. this fanfic have right amount of everything, dram,romance,anger,happiness. you used the characters very well. you distributed the characters evenly throughout this fanfic. great fanfic! hope you can do more fanfic like this. keep it up! keep up the good work! :)