Reviews for Returning to Me, Back Home to Us
pllfreak33 chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Amazing Story!
Stunna21 chapter 27 . 6/25/2008
great story and glad to read it so update your stories soon and keep writing.
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 27 . 1/14/2008
OMG! that was beautiful! i just got into OTH and i LOVED this story! :D :P
annabananaboo chapter 27 . 1/8/2008
aw... so sweet! i got confused with the children's names but i got it! hahaha... anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! you've finished a really great fanfic! i really love this fanfic! its the start of season 5 and i cant wait to show it here in the philippines... congratulations! hope you will write another fanfic... leyton, hopefully... :)

congrats! :)
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
awe. such a sweet endding. i love lp happy endings. lol. i really enjoyed this story. great job. i hope you write more stories
jamyj30 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
loved this story, well written and loved a happy leyton ending, cant wait to read more from you
RJMoonspell4 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
Nice ending..
othstewy chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
Really great story. I thought the ending was perfect. You did such a great job with the last chapter. I hope you write another LP story soon.
ThumperE23 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
GReat story. Loved every moment.
voodoochild93 chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
the end was perfect you made a great job !
Tricia dSC chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
OMG yay! It was beautiful! I loved this story from the beginning, and the ending was wonderful! I love how they have so many kids, I could imagine Lucas and Peyton surrounded with blonde offspring. ) One thing though, in the second to last line... it says four children... I thought they had five? Again, fabulous story, methinks I'm going to reread it again!
lkjsflksjflsdkfjsldkfjlskdjf chapter 27 . 1/7/2008
Great ending!
caylan chapter 27 . 1/6/2008
it's sad that the story has come to an end, but i have enjoyed reading!

i absolutely loved this story from the beginning!
jordanfan360 chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
hey, so i just started reading this fic. i love it. i'm hung on every word. I just got to the part where we find out that Peyton has a son...i'll keep comenting as i go...
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 26 . 11/9/2007
i really liked it. they finally made it official! ud soon