Reviews for Firsts
hervissa chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Oh, Selina and Bruce.
These two are just the best.

I really liked this fic :) The way you write young-er-ish Bruce is simply excellent :)

So keep writing! :)

hervissa chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
An excellent place to get together...unless one minds the inevitable chatter that will follow.
Heheeh ;)

Great chap! :)

hervissa chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
One would say Selina would recognize the same brand of a kiss after just a couple of hours... ;)

It's really interesting to see the line between Bruce and the good ol' Batsy... :)

hervissa chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Well, that was quick ;)
Bruce is one hell of a Casanova... ;D

Great chap! :)

hervissa chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
When Bruce Met Seli.
Heheheh ;3

With this kind of fics, I always find the he-seems-familiar-and-I-could-swear-I've-seen-those-eyes but insanely hilarious...and sweet at the same time :)

This started off very, very nicely and I NEED TO READ MOAAARRR :D

Spock Uhura Fan chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Why you ended the fic here? When fun was just begining.
broken and forgotten chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Ooh, continue please :)
Anonimo chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Maravilloso trabajo. Bruce y Selina,son mi pareja favorita y tus historias son tan realistas y sexis. Felicitaciones
MegaMegan chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
This is so good. The long Halloween is my favorite and this is a great companion piece to it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Firefly4000 chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Wonderful story please continue I wish for more:)
24isover chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
hey, i found this gem of yours over on this site. I just read Lon Halloween a few weeks ago. I love your prequel to their romance in that book.
Mendelbra chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
What? That's it? Aw, man.

That was such a great story. You're an amazing writer, and I wish I could see their reactions when they discovered who the other actually was.
KittyBats chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
Of everything you've written, this is my favorite! I love the interactions between Bruce/Selina and BM/CW. You get all aspects of their relationship just right, so go on, write more! :D
JenesisDark chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Normally, I don't like fics that go back and forth... but you pulled it off very well! I really like when they're staring across the room at each other and thinking "WTF?" It's so cute!

I have to say, my favorite scene in Long Halloween was Catwoman kicking Ivy's ass. teehee