Reviews for Adoption is NOT for Homosexuals
JM chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
YES YES I AGREE GAY SHOULD NOT DISCRIMINATED!
Yamato chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm bisexual and I believe that NOBODY should be discriminated against. WTF America, hypocritical much? For a country founded on rights, it's lower than dirt for it to be socially accepted that your right to marry and adopt can be revoked depending on you sexuality. That's total BS and it seriously pisses me off.
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Sign me up for your petition!

I really can't understand why people in the world are so discriminated towards gays and lesbians. They haven't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment and I believe that they're just as normal as you and I.
celestia101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I don't think that anyone should have the right to take away the rights of people who haven't committed any crime. They are punished for their choice to go against conventional minority. It is their choice and theirs alone. No one should be allowed to take that choice from them. I think that if what you do doesn't harm anybody, it should be your choice. Above all else, do no harm. The people who are proposing this legislation are not as "righteous" as they like to think. You may add my voice to your petition and I am sorry if it doesn't help.

Rose
The Love Bug chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
My opinion is simple.

The last thing we need more of in this world is hate, so leave homosexuals (who are the least violent minority group I can think of right now) alone. Nothing has been done to warrant such prejudice other than the misinterpretation of a work of fiction, and the Catholic Church are guilty of far greater sins than sodomy by deliberatley excommunicating part of their flock when the Bible gives them no solid evidence upon the matter. Ergo, they are bastards.

Besides, gay adoption is a great thing! Children needing a home come from fucked-up straight couples, so why not give them to a normal homosexual one? And love should be able to transcend the boundries of gender-it does for many people I know.

I'm bisexual myself, and it seems gay men have a much harder time of it than women. I suppose they feel much more threatened and more inclined to lash out...

Oops, I said my opinion was simple, didn't I?

Anyway-thank you for writing this, I agree with you (and abandone religion for the same reasons) and if you're still collecting names, I'm called Tilly.(I have lovely parents -_-)

But hey, they're tolerant.

Thanks again, and good luck with your petition!
christina haney chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
and i just have one more thing to say:HECK YES YOU CAN SIGN ME MY MOM,AND MY FRIENDS UP FOR YOUR PETITION!
christina haney chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
i strictly agree with you about hating all prejudices towards the gay because somenone is either gay,bisexual,or a lezbean(can't spell the word !-) doesn't give anyone or anything the right to discriminate that person for being true about his or say that equality is for everyone of all races and nationalities but how is that even true when there are so many people out in the world today who are racist or prejudice against other people just because they're gay or just because they're either black,chinese,norwegien,mexican,spanish,or even greek.

how dare these people say these horrible things about other people who are different and brainwash our children with these lies.i'll stop here and just say to you good luck on your stories and i'm glad to be reviewing to someone who can accept people for who they are.-
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I agree, gender dosen't matter when it comes to love, or if two people (or one) can raise a child. The church is just stuck up, no offense to anyone Catholic. Why should they care if homosexuals are adopting as long as they're good parents?

I never understood why some people find it their right to butt into someone elses life, and than dictate it by saying they can't marry this person, or adopt.

And they say America is the 'land of the free'. We're still stuck in the dark ages, if you ask me.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. This just pisses me off. Go ahead and put me on the petition.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I read it! *waves arms around* I don't know if you're still looking for names on a petition, but if you are, sign me up!

This was absolutely great, no sarcasm. I can't believe they would do something lke that. It's one of the extremely few ways they can have a child, and they're taking it away from them? God damn.
Jiriza Takuya chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
hi! this was very good and I also hate sexism, i mean its stupid for hating homosexuals! I know some one who use to hate gays (srry if the word sounds like an insult!) but now she sees them as normal people because she met most of my friends who are gay or bi-sexual! its sad how the world hates people for being different, besides isnt that how God made all of us?...
blizzardtorment chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
great story. i also mom is also againt gays, do not know about my dad. i dont even know my preference yet. sign me up for the petition.

Yesenia Gonzalez
aya2aya3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i loovee how girly kurama is here
HellsAngel101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I hate gay prejudices so much they are stupid and cruel and people critisize them for no reason, it disgusts me.
kuro-kitsune-neko chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh yeah, do these types of things piss me off. Why the hell do people think they have a right to discriminate against homosexuals for being in love? So, we finally start to do something about racism, but being mean to homosexuals is A-OK? WTF?
Claire Nguyen chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I completely agree.

If you're lucky enough to find someone with whom you're in love, why should it matter what their gender is? Love should transcend that.

Also, if there are any good people willing to take in some of the countless children who aren't lucky enough to have homes, why should it matter if they are two men or two women? If they're fit guardians, they should have the right to have children.

Assuming that you haven't sent your petition yet, add my name.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »