Reviews for Don't Ask Me
alohomorraa chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOVED THE LAST LINE!

Ooooooooh, I can just picture Aang's face! Poor, poor Aang...

And I also loved the "fleeting, innocent kiss" because that's just what Aang would do!
Infame chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
ohmigod. Why! Why, why, why, why, why! So much for my fluff binge! lol

Poor Aang, he probably thinks that Katara doesn't love him! I just want to give him a huge hug!

I understand Katara's point of view, but... uugh. supid Kataangst! lol

Even with all this angst, it was great :)
samtana chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This is wonderful. Everything is described so perfectly. I don't like using that word, but it really applies here. Exploring this side of Katara's personality should be difficult. You pull it off with gusto. This is a fav. For sure.
Ginnyisme3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I gots a cooler word for you: FLANGST *fluff/angst*. Also, a really cool word is Kaflaangst.
TallyInTheGreen chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
So sad.

Katara/Aang lovers don't want that to happen!

:[

i loved... no, adored this.
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I'm in my reveiwing mode,so you might be seeing a lot of me. I loved the last line! and it would break my hear if something like this happened,maybe cause I'm an Aang fan girl,lol.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Great ending sentence
Twisties chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
aww
BlckMagik chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
aw...that was so sweet. i loved it!

if they dont get together in the show, i'll cry. lol.
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
normally i'm a little iffy about Kataang (since he's 12 and she's 14 and that's just a little wrong), but this fic is so beyond all of that. you really captured how she would feel in this situation, and that last line is perfect: "I don't want to have to lie." kudos to you!

~Faye
sakunade chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That last line was the killer. Oh poor, poor Aang. Is it cruel if I can see this happening? Gosh, I felt like crying when I finished reading this. Your flow of writing is beautiful, and I'd love to see more Kataangst from you soon!

Overall, wonderful job writing this compelling piece.
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very good Kataangst. (I love that word too!) I usually don't like reading it, but this story proved to be an exception. It was written well and described perfectly what was going on. There was no doubt left in my mind how they both felt. I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of Katara, but that's just a character opinion, not a plot opinion. Kudos on a very good, favorited story.

KD
frozenheat chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
...Wow.

I don't know how to feel about this, I do know that this piece was excellent and I thouroghly enjoyed reading it.

Great job!
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ouch. I bet that's not the answer he was hoping for. LOL.
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Omigosh, that was so sad and unexpected! Every time I read a fic like this it always ends up all mushy and gushy. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but you mixed it up and I really liked it! No, loved it!

Fantastic job, keep writing Kataang!