Reviews for Electra
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow! A dark Sam bent on revenge!
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was horrible.
Amanda Kindred chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
that was very dark, and very well written...good story mate
Carter's Lab chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Hmm…, I’m not sure if I liked it or not. The beginning was good and was very interested to read how Sam would have acted if her father had been murdered. Your build up was promising but I felt a little let down toward the end. I kind of liked the part where Jack decides to stay with her when she goes off on her revenge thing, but not when he lets her eventually kill Ren’al and especially the other Tok’ra. Her callousness, ie, “collateral damage” remark, was so out of character even if what she did was for revenge. I would have believed it more if you had written her with a little more guilt and remorse at what she did and realizing she was never going to be able to turn back from this. Though I did get a hint of it in the paragraph starting at:

"She came to him later with a dark passion that he couldn’t refuse…

In the aftermath, she lay in his arms, exhausted from a day of torturing a former ally and a night of ….

She had called him ‘sir’."

However, I think you wrote Jack’s character pretty well and his inner turmoil over his emotions regarding her was believable. Though I think I would have changed one line…

"He opened his eyes and met her determined gaze. “We should blow the place afterward.”"

I think the following line would have made a better impact for the story…

"He opened his eyes and met her determined gaze. “You don’t have to do this.”"
Zoser chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Carter turned to the dark side.

Sad for Jack
Natters chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
intriguing if dark a.u. well written, although i coulda done without the gory image. i just had breakfast ;)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This Sam really scared me :( Glad that Jack was right there besides her and I think I can see where she was coming from with her revenge.
kahless21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Kind of anti climatic. You built up to a good story then just droped it off. Kind of depressing. Sorry but that is just the way i feel. You show a lot of promise though. Keep it up and never give up.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Whoa. Very, VERY dark. I'd say it even rates M. But good emotional kick.
Ladygrev chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
wow...I really like this take on Jacob's death. I also like how you portrayed San's dark side, and with Jack's fear about possibly corrupted her...Very, very good. Also, wonderfully angsty. I love it.