Reviews for Light Up
LilttleFreak chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
I sincerely hope you'll keep doing this story. If not, I might just have to sent Jack the monkey after you.
Lady Oblivious chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
Can't wait! If she gets any more wittier, she'll be perfect! But you never did tell us what she looked like...Lady O.
MickiTheMouse chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
I went and read this whole thing in a bloody hour, a well spent one if not infuriating with my computer's quirks. I really can't wait for this to get revamped, and I'll seriosuly be waiting for you to continue.

I only had one problem, overall, in general. Rebecca seemed like she could've used a little more originality. By no means is she a Sue-I shudder at the thought-but I suppose it's merely because she didn't have enough explanation to herself. Maybe I'm imagining it. Or, actually, I suppose I'm too into details...

Ah, nevermind then. I'll be waiting
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 17 . 4/10/2011
I can't wait for the revamped story, I read this all in one sitting and I can't wait for more! I wonder what Rebecca is going to do about James and Jack? Talk about challenging! Keep up the wonderful writing!
Written Angel chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
So ur going to continue? Really? I can't wait! Please do continue soon!
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
I love this story! I really want to know what happens next! :D
SilverSlippers chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
You don't even understand how excited I am! You've just made my day!

I can't wait to see where you take Rebecca's story, and I ecstatically look forward to updates.
Christine Jay chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Hm... I see you haven't updated for what two years? :/ please update soon
Christine Jay chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Aww bless, two agaisnt one :D good chapter
Christine Jay chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
James...Jack... got yourself in a pickle there Rebecca :)
Christine Jay chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Go on Rebecca :)) still loving this story btw
Christine Jay chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Got a feeling I'm going to love this part of the story
Christine Jay chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
So close! ., really good chapter though
Christine Jay chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Denial :) love the story!
SilverSlippers chapter 16 . 2/23/2010
Goodness, I just finished re-reading all sixteen chapters, and I am still pleasantly amused. Rebecca is a fun character; although she could possibly use some fixing here and there. I would suggest going over your chapters for spelling and punctuation mistakes, and to also consider some of Rebecca's antics. Her speech, while normal for the future, would have caused much trouble in the past. It would also be interesting to see more writing that can't be found word-for-word in POTC. And paragraphs. Paragraphs can be entertaining. Haha. I hope you update soon.