Reviews for Dreaming a Reality
raye chapter 18 . 1/18/2010
Please finish this story
noro chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
hope u update this story it's great fantastic work
Jackie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
See this is how I would have liked the show to have gone. The last two seasons were a complete nightmare. lol I loved the Grey's cross-over chapters as well. Just really amazing! One more chapter would be great or even a few more than one! lol
HCLvr chapter 18 . 2/25/2009
Hello! I didn't realize that I've read ALL your stories and loved each and every one. I don't know if you're still active on here but I would love an update on this story! Please? These 18 chapters were amazing, the way you left it just isn't fair though! lol I really counldn't say enough. One of my absolute favorites. Amazing job.
bunny angel chapter 18 . 7/25/2008
i love you. thank you SO MUCH for this mary/danny story T.T.

*goes to read your other ones
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
lol, men in black ed! jk! thanks for the updated...i enjoyed reading it. until next time!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
what ? I thought mary didnt care bout danny any more!
WriterC chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
I needed a break from studying so I decided to read your new chapter. It was awesome! It's like you're with the CIA yourself, the way you describe the rescue operation in detail. It's good to see Mary and Danny together again, and I'm curious as to what Ed will do with the syringe. Good luck with the writing!
nbclasvegasfan chapter 18 . 5/22/2008
WOW! The last two chapters were...I can't even come up with a word. lol. Your style of writing is fantastic; I can't get enough of it. You should seriously think about writing professionally. This last chapter was full of action and emotion and I love it. Keep up the good work and keep the chapters coming.

P.S. I hope Ed makes that Tucker guy suffer.

Brittany Riplinger
irishgirl9 chapter 18 . 5/21/2008
Great update! I'm glad that Danny found Mary and that Ed was able to rescue them both. Please don't let Mary die! She and Danny need a happy ending since the show wouldn't give it to them!
WriterC chapter 17 . 4/9/2008
Hi Emmy, I'm sorry this review comes so horribly late! I absolutely loved this chapter. Poor Mary! But I must admit; I am a fan of this angst. I'm looking forward to the next chapter because this one was very welcome in my awful test week! Good luck with the writing ;).
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 17 . 3/12/2008
oh my gosh...that was great!

unlike the butchered LV!

i totally agree with ya
WriterC chapter 16 . 2/13/2008
Wow, you updated! I'm thrilled that you decided to finish this. Your writing is great, it doesn't seem like you're rusty at all! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapters!
Kelly Mc chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
You know I absolutely love your stories and this is my favorite! I am so glad your back to writing, I can't wait to find out how they get Mary back.

I love how you incorporated Derek into this and the line where Danny tells Mary they were operating on Danny's brain, not his heart.

I just wish the show could be this good!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 16 . 2/8/2008
glad u updated! appreciate how we didn't go step by step through the surgery. nicely done