Reviews for Taint
Water.Under.The.Bridge chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Don't get me wrong, I adore both this story and its predecessor; what worries me is that this is supposed to be a feverish and often unintelligible account, but I understood every word, even sympathized with the narrator's struggles... I guess that makes me an emotionally scarred, Stockholm syndromatic victim of the justice system, too.

Just kidding.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Great one shot. I also like the one previous to this. I love the emotions going on. Very complex and interesting.
Someone chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Holy shi- Intense. You're writing style is like a drug that takes one's concentration and holds it. complex, yet easy to follow. I don't know how to describe it, its amazing. Keep up the intoxicating work.

...

I really like both this and its prequel.

...

Woah.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hmm, kind of confusing but again, another interesting perspective on this relationship. I understand Violet in this one, but still somewhat pity her. Definitley, a different form of angst.

Keep Writing!
Malicious-Delicious chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
so dey did the nasty in the end? LOL, i play. this was amazing
Lupius chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
One has to wonder just how you manage to get into this mindset. It's really incredible.
Dr.Scarecrow chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
"Ah... .." is all I have to say about this fanfiction, as well as the prequel.
furrylittlebantha chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
A gorgeous, moving piece; an emotional punch to the gut. This was flawless, disturbing, and heart-breakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Pinkey the Brain chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
O! I personally believe you are the best Incredible fanfic writer, but that is just me...WRITE MORE
Guille van Cartier chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I loved this as much as or maybe more than I loved purity.

I loved the twisting feel of the writing, and just the overall psychology of the piece. The lack of mentioned names really gives the impression of a stranger wandering through a scene, which adds to the surrealistic feeling you get from Violet's state of mind. As always, loved the use of metaphor throughout the piece, the voice and writing style was superb and engrossing.

I also really loved the character relationships, especially how you portrayed how Violet saw Bob. Really believable, just great, gosh darn it. ::laughs:: Love your stuff.
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Love it, once again. I could go on forever, but that would prolly just get my review deleted by ffnet, for some rule that it could only be so many words long... I hate rules...

Anyway, loved the changes, it flowed very nicely and I enjoyed reading it just as much as the first couple of times, lol!