Reviews for When My Light Is Low
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
So very sweet, yet so very sad. I love the way you two made Albus want Minerva even more once he returned. Death makes us realize that we cannot take anything for granted, especially the amount of time we are given with our loved ones. You two portrayed this idea elegantly enough, and I am glad that someone (or in this case, 'someones') spend their time in writing MMAD fics when so many other characters could be used instead... Lovely choice of words, actions, and feelings. This idea, though surely used once by another, can never be the same from what you two have written here...

Skrewtkeeper
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw, that was so sweet and sad! A really beautiful fic, and so well-written :) of course, all of your works are absolutely fabulous!

Cheers,

LQ
Elivania chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Amazing! I love your writing. Great job! *Eli*
Xuimare chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
It was sad, but hopeful.. very nice.
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
One would start to think that the two of you are the two of them... It's remarkable how you write their thoughts and interactions so naturally. In any case, even though it truly was so sad, I loved this little story.

Cheers,

Sara.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That was beaitful, and I do love it, and now the angst has caught me and I'm near crying. Well done, and thank you for a lovely fic. You're amazing.

xxStellaxx
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This was so incredibly sweet. I think what I loved most about it was how generalized their feelings are. Everyone fears that sort of loss. Thanks so much for sharing. It was beautiful, as always.
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
beautiful..just beautiful. I don't know what else to say.. Jaye :-)
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Now I've stopped crying I can say what I like about the story. I think it's just the understanding and interection not only between Albus and Min, but with Nicholas and Perenelle, or at aleast what is implied. The eding was really sad, but beautiful.