Reviews for It's Good To Be Alive!
guest chapter 15 . 3/23/2019
this is just GREAT! simply hilarious. i love the humor!
UnLike Us chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
This story is really goo. It's a lighthearted fick all the way through but at the same time it deals with some very heavy subjects, such as a very serious motorbike accident. The death of a comrade and the guilt of indirectly being the cause of it. Then there is the issue of dealing with psychotic voices in you head and living in fear of being discovered.

Sephiroth's and Zack's story was quite unexpected. That the events were completely twisted and turned around from Clouds perception of them. The shy Sephirothat the beginning was entirely unexpected. It was quite fun to read though I wondered what lead him to be that way. The only criticism I have is that his shy behaviour wasn't consistent. He might have gotten used to Vincent's perchance but he should have reverted to his shy self when meeting the others.

Zack was absolutely hilarious and I love his old codger disguise. He was priceless and very good at dealing with any unwanted inquiries. His comments about his frisky wife were absolutely ! lol. Poor Sephiroth XD
jpeg.lolz chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
THis story is so awesome...I got the mental image of an old man beating up Reno and completely lost it. My family probably thinks I'm insane.
son of a peach chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Hooray for the madness! But seriously, a great fic, lots of fun to read. Thanks for writing it.
SoaP
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
This is absolutely hysterically funny! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I loved Zack! He's just to darn funny! Especially his old man imitation and his interaction with Sephiroth!

Thanks for writing this and for sharing it with us!
Chacha land of YUFFIE chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Words cannot express, except maybe one...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is SO AWESOME I was rolling on the ground laughing OMG everyone was so gay I can't believe it LOL zack is so stupid hilarious! KEEP WRITING DUDE YOUS THE BOMB!

luv the yuffinator
mom calling chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I just cannot see this group in a group hug! Unless arranged by Marlene... oh well, it's your story, so you get to run with it... mc
mom calling chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
And that, boys and girls, is why I don't ride motorcycles. Front or back, left or right... uh huh! mc
RainFlame chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
Aww, I loved it XD Zack was so cute.
Kelana-ti chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
Wow! That was funny. Your stories have the good kind of humor. I had fun reading this.
Sussurous chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
this was a completely awesome fic. I love your writing.
Doesnt Matter chapter 13 . 7/11/2007
Kinda stupid but REALLY FUNNY!
Jade003 chapter 15 . 5/16/2007
OMGLOL! That was great. I read this all in one sitting. I loved Zack. Him as the old man, chasing Reno with his cane... And defending his 'wife'. Hehe. Loved the whole thing. My husband kept looking at me weird when I would break out laughing, then I'd explain it to him and he'd just give me another look. Oh well. Hope to read more like this. Tada.
CornCob chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
AWW!

it was so cute! It's sad to see it come to a final 'for real' end, but it is pleasing none-the-less!

Poor Zack, getting kicked to the curb, haha. it isn't like he wont force himself into living with seph and vin anyway. he does have that tendancy.

As you know- because i say it constantly- Very VERY nice!
gurlgamer87 chapter 13 . 3/6/2007
this story is so awesome! Can't wait for the sequel.