Reviews for Invitation To A Royal Wedding
brooklynturtle chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Lol! The Rodian! XD
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I LOVED THIS :D! WH0 :D! LOVED IT ALL :D! i really LOVE the AU you created here _! all the characters are funny and charming and twisted in their own little ways. heck, you even made palpy likeable O.O! how are dare you? LOL! the preparation for ani and padme's wedding was very cute :) - with the stag party and sabe and palpy's unending "make outs", and the stripper and COL and the fish cake and everything :D! W00T! you should definitely keep this AU going ;)!
Ariqua chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
WONDERFUL! I was ready to strangle that baker myself! And the FLORIST! What an idiot - I loved the paint incident.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
this story is good, but it should be rated higher.
Goddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
It seems you're hell bent on making Obi gay! BWA HAH HAH HAH! Your stories are sooo hilarious!
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
*LOL* They invited the Rodian! Oh man, that is just too much! You're gonna hafta give the guy a name sometime, you know. This is like, what? The fifth time he's appeared in your fics? Loved it, though. *nods*
Yamamori Amaya chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
LOL!
Adrian chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
I LOVED THIS TO DEATH! I really think, after reading all your stories, that I have fallen madly in love with Anakin and that Rodian! :)
K. Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/9/2000
I absoulutely loved the whole thing! More more I say! The ending was hilarious!
Darthie chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
LOL! This was hilarious, sweet, odd, & romantic at the same time! Great work KM! I'm adding you to my author alert list!
VIII of XIII chapter 1 . 6/22/2000
LMAO! That was really funny! I loved the Rodian bit at the end!
huttgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
LOL!
Abigail chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
I liked it! The ending was the best part :) Go strange Rodian!
anakins angel chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
HEEHEE! This is great! I 'specially like the surprise sabe/palpy bit!

And all the 'spice' at the party. Cool...
Candy chapter 1 . 6/13/2000
LOL! LMAO *falls off chair* ow... thanx for the agknoledgement!