Reviews for Please, Just Call Me Mom
J.L. Dexter chapter 6 . 8/25/2002
Your story is one of the best I've read so far. You have every character portrayed exactly as they are and should be.

And I'm glad to see things have been smoothed over between Washu and Ryoko... one of the more important relationships in the world of Tenchi.

Hope to see more soon...

Lil'Mershu-chan too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
White Hawk Dawn chapter 6 . 8/2/2002
I was crying AND laughing, things i hardly ever do! Good, job! And I will tell you now I hate Tenchi, but I know that Ryoko really loves him so cause I know your probably gonna make him and her fall in could you atleast make him suffer first! Cause I don't think it was right for him to only seem conserned with Washu's feelings when they got into that fight, Ryoko was hurting too!Anywho, I really like your story and hope that you write many more like it!
alighthawk chapter 6 . 8/1/2002
I heard of long intermissions, but this was a bit too long for my taste, but hey this was another great chapter. Now she forgave Washu, will forgive Tenchi as well?
Siren57Diva chapter 6 . 7/28/2002
it was mmmm interesting ...had mistakes...update soon...i see ur readers have lost some interest since u didn't aim to please ur readers and hadn't updated since...mmmmmmmmmmmmm JANUARY! be proud...betta update soon...lunkhead/link...bye adam luver...i'll give my regards to it/hem
The Jenx chapter 6 . 7/27/2002
Wow. That was the first fic in a looooooooooong time that almost made me cry. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL AUTHOR! Okay, that's it, I guess.
dennisud chapter 6 . 7/27/2002
A nice a most excellent chapter. The real feelings for Ryoko and the gang have come out. and just when it seemed that Ryoko had corrected her error, you leave us hanging when she faces Tenchi. Cliffhangers can be such a royal pain!

Well, a nice story and hopefully you will update soon. The only thing that was a little OOC was Mihoshi's response. Though the subject was serious, I think there should have been more of the Original Mihoshi as she realized Ryoko was well again.

Otherwise great!

Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 6 . 7/27/2002
Oh you finally updated and then you end with Tenchi seeing Ryoko! This is probably the worst torturous cliff hanger I've ever seen! Damn! Anyway I'm so glad you decided to update, it took like a year! Maybe I'm exaggerating but I'm glad your back. Heh, I'm angry and furious and glad and thankful at the same time. You got to continue this soon! I can wait a couple of days, but not even a couple weeks, please I'm begging you! K, I'm done.
Mershu chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I LOVED IT! THAT WAS THE FIRST STORY IN A LONG TIME THAT HAS MADE ME CRY!AND YOU CAN ASK EVERYBODY, I DONT CRY OFTEN! I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE! PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND EMAIL ME!That was the best fan fic I have read in 3 years. And I have been reading fanfiction for 5 years now. I loved it. Please write more and eamil me or something. I would like to offer you an award I made for pplz who write excellent fanfiction. Thank you for writing this story it has been an honor to read such fine work.

Thank You again... But I can't forget how I sign my name!

Tenchi and Ryoko 4 eva and death 2 sakuya,

Lil' Mershu-chan
Nellas Bean chapter 6 . 7/26/2002

Yay! It sure took you long enough, but I don't care

Yeeee, that was a good chapter. I can't wait for the next, make Ryoko shove shit in Tenchi's face! Hehehehehehe, just a though...

Evie Ryoko Glacier chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
Please continue!
FallenRose24 chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
Wow! That was great! I love how you did all the Ryoko/Washu scenes! Keep it up!
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 5 . 4/4/2002
I love it! It's such a great story and it's so sad. It made me cry at the 4th and 5th chapter.
4 me 2 know and no 1 2 find out chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
c'mon! hurry up with the next chapter! u got a GREAT story goin on here! _ sorry, patience isn't something i have (obviously)
funky demon goddess of sweetarts chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
goody! another fic in favor of ryoko (not like i have to look for many) _-

i LUV the plot and i luv...well, everything else

it really shows why ryoko has some of the feeings that she does and why she behaves in a certain way...also there's practically nothing out of character. PLEEZ hurry up with the next chapter! #_#
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »