Reviews for Please, Just Call Me Mom
classified chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
it's GR8! depressing, but still...i love it! the plot's good so far, goes into ryoko's awful past and her attempts to eventually escape the pain, and all the feelings described are what suicidals feel, and hopefully it'll go into how ryoko recovers. more please! _
Will T.G chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
Oh wow. Simply wow. You and Di Long are on the same page when it comes to the relationship between Ryoko and Washu. Please, continue this. It is a wonderful story, and I am sorry that I did not read it before now. I now also understand why you enjoy the little snippets in Odyssey between Washu and Ryoko. Please continue this wondeful, touching story. The Thundergod shall sing your praise.

William Nichols
Mandy chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
Oh,PLEEEEEEEEEEESE write more! So far, it's an excellant chapter/story! But, I think you should add a background. It would make the storyboard look cooler! Remember, this is just a suggestion! Anyway, you are one of the three authors I've reviewed that truly understand the true meaning of the Tenchi Muyo story. Keep up the wonderful writing!

~~~ Mandy
Yukina-Raven chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
OMG! That was the BEST story EVER! PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE CONTUINE THIS STORY! I MUST find out what happenes to Ryoko...PLEASE! I'm a BIG fan of Ryoko/Washu relasionships because their mother & daughter and they seem, at times, the completle oppisite! Anyway, this stroy RULES! PLEASE contuine it! I won't move from this spot until you do! Keep up the amazing work! Tenchi & Ryoko Forever! *settles back in her chair and waits*
Meekachu chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
You know i really like this chapter for some reason, ont really sure why (shrugs) I like the way you've developed Mihoshi.

UniAniGi chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
Well, it's been a long time since your last chapter, but I can assure you, the wait was well worth it! _ I just LOVE this story! You have a firm understanding of people's emotions, and it really reflects in your writing. I'll catch ya later!

Buh-Bai! _
Priest chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
that was very sad, i hope things work out.
Ifrit chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
It's all good!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
You got to continue! I don't usually cry a little at sad Tenchi Muyo stories, but this was a really sad one. I hope that things will get better in the Masaki house.
Jay K chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
I was glad to see another chapter had been added to this story, and I hope to see more soon.
Nellas Bean chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
Holy freaking shit that's good. You'd better continue or I', nevermind.
wingedlizz chapter 5 . 2/2/2002
This new chapter was so sad, but really good. PLease continue earlier now. I hate waiting, but good stories are worth it.
alighthawk chapter 5 . 2/1/2002
This is the first time I've read your story and I'm very impressed. Frankly I'm not surprised that Ryoko feels the way she does copnsidering the ordeal she's been through.

Now I would like to know what will her reaction will be when she looks at Tenchi. She may want to draw her sword on him for betraying their trust. Anyway, look forward to the next chapter.
starfinder07 chapter 5 . 2/1/2002
I am really very angry with you. You waited too long to write this chapter. I had to go back and read the whole thing again! I love this story and I hope that you write many more chapters if you enjoy it.
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 5 . 2/1/2002
WOW! I thought you would never write anything again in this story! I've been visiting many stories, including this one! Please don't leave me waiting so much next time!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »