Reviews for Cats and Dogs
FanFiction Queen chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cat person who likes dogs! :P
Eminnis chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hilarious! I'm a total cat person, though I love dogs too. And I beg to differ on one point! I actually can teach my cat tricks! LOL. She also comes when I call her. I think she's part dog.

Eminnis
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That is a very good story, cute and fun.

I think I am more a dog gal. I mean, we have four cats, but they shed hair more easily than dogs. I like cats though.

We live on a farm so we have 11 dogs. I like dogs.

Cool story!

Nira
KATCEY chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I LIKED THIS IT WAS VERY FUNNY TO READ

GREAT JOB

I AM A CAT PERSON

THIER CLEAN QUITE AND THEY PURR -

THEIR A LOT OF OTHER THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THEM TO BUT I DON'T WANT TO BORE YOU LOL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Absolutely hilarious!
Yogurt Bread chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I think cats are the greatest! Legolas was right!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Lol! This story is going on my favorite's list. It made me laugh so hard! XD Arodiel
Rebellwithoutacause chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Dag that was funny! I usually don't read humerous LOTR fics, so when I went out on a limb and tried this, I was very happily surprised! Kudos to you!

Ooh, and by the way, I am a cat person. Go Leggy!
Tiari Clovis chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was hilliarous and an interesting prespective. I'm glad I read it. I'm definetly a dog person.
Drakara Nolatari chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Believe me, I love Legolas, but I have to side with Aragorn on this one. I dont like cats, they do nothing...all day. And shows like agility and stuff are based off of dogs, not cats. And well the way I portray Legolas, he's a dog person. And well back in the day, Royal people were known for having a high bred little dog, so well...I have a golden retriever, so...GO MAX! good story, it was cute.

Drakara
Tirnel chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
believe it or not..I am both. I like cats and dogs. depending on the temperment of that particular animal. I love my cat (who has separation axiety) and I love my mom's dog. who will not sit on anyone else's lap but mine. nice story