Reviews for Attention, WalMart Shoppers
ChloeTHG chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
LOLLLLLLLLLLL. donchaa just love emmett:')
ChloeTHG chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this story caught my attention, im sure it will be good:) adding to my favee's:)
Twilighter930 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Hahahahaha. .Hilarious. Hahahaha. Keep writing, please
Loving lady chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Almost didn't read this - title didn't appeal to me. But I read your other stories and liked them so much that I decided to give this one a whirl. I am sooo glad I did! Hilarious!
dArkBitch08 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
hahaha
ifairyu chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Edward's such an idiot! he couldve just ordered them online! DUH! its called being discreet! and customer confidentiallity! LOL but still this fic of yours totally made me shiet a brick! AND ITS 2 AM! LOL i was literally laughing. fcking hilarious! I never thought id find something funnier than 'Edward and the Tampon.' Have you read that one? its hilarious! but your fic just totally moved that story down a notch and took the first place! LOL cant help but laughing. stilllllllllllll. Jeez im still laughing! im only like this when i drink starbucks...LOL your fic is the equivalent to the caffine in starbucks! ahahaha okay, im talking nonsense now. I'll stop. :)
Razzbaby chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
This was so funny. I totally loved it. And I could so picture this with Edward and Emmett at Wal-Mart. Wally world would never be the same, no doubt. (or maybe not- I love those pics that circulate from Wally shoppers!) With Rose and Jasper in tow, Alice leading the brigade it was perfect. The only addition would have been Bella, just to add more mortification to Edward's not so little problem! lol. Not sure how that would come to be, but I loved the fic! Great job!
emohellokitty chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
LOL "These are so cool. They glow in the dark!"
mesmerizedbythedazzle chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
hehehe lol
Sloppy Joe 313 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
lol
DarkRose97 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
This was the most hilarious thing ever! I was practically wetting myself reading this. Well done! :)
dckdck422 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
funny laught my ass off
Patti laBella chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Priceless:-)

Karyn over the intercom:

* Attention Service Department: information wanted on condoms by the boy in lane 5 *
Patti laBella chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Priceless:-)

Karyn over the intercom:

clavira89 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
haha, emmett is too funny! loved it :)
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »