Reviews for Attention, WalMart Shoppers
MissKitty680 chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Oh my god! This has to be the funniest thing ever. I was in hysterics reading it! Please continue!
Chrissienuil chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
love-lust-lies-life chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
LMFAO! This is GOLDEN! It's so perfectly done, im laughing so much im crying-its funny cuz i can see it so clearly in my head, they are both so in character lol The one thing im curious about is if Bella really knows what Edward is going through lol i think he should tell her of his epic adventure of isle 13 condomotopia! (has a nice ring to it dontcha think?) update SOON! XD -L~L~L~L~
Storms chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Ok I think I seriously hurt myself...I almost did a spit take when I read the part about her wondering if they would let her watch! You rock!
Samantha Cartier chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Lmao...thats hilarious...oh man...Emmett is my fav!
VampireApple chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Poor Edward. I love Emmett. He's just too funny.
Lilith Filth chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
I'd laugh if he had to bring everyone in the household with him to Wall-Mart before he got the right one.
Kissa1 chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
"Is Bella interested in anything oral"... LOL!

And Emmett and his energy! He's loving this a lot, isn't he..! Haha! I can't wait to read next chapter!
listentothesewords chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
ahahahahahahahaha great.

and i am stealing emmetts phrase btw
Warui-Usagi chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
God, I literally can't breathe I'm laughing so hard. My chest hurts...XD That was brilliantly hilarious! Geez...and I was just about to go to bed too! I'm not going to be sleeping now, I can tell you that much. Haha! This is great! :D
DyingStar chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh, fun fun fun. While I'm looking I see no "Complete" indication labeled upon this, and I wonder if they will be more. Hmm. Guess I'm just gonna have to see. But yeah, oh yeah, I hope there'll be more. Edward in Wal*Mart, and outside climate to his usually all-knowing aura was something to behold.
Empty Dreams chapter 1 . 1/25/2007

Edward looking for condoms...

At wallmart none the less.

Thats original. Saved to story alert.

misskiana chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
hahahhaha wow...that must've been some trip...good job i like it

papered chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
*rofl* MUCH LOVE.
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I already freakin' love this story! Wearing pajamas outside is perfectly least for me it is...haha

Rattlesnake would've thought he was crazy...but then again, he is really hot so I probably wouldn't care and I would still hit on him lol _

I can't wait until the next chapter!
1,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »