Reviews for Attention, WalMart Shoppers
PenNamesAreLamex chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hehe- funny. is there gonna be more? write more! next chapter please! and soon! please! :D!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Okay, definately an interesting story. It was good though.
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
veryveryvery funny so far! i love it! actually, i love anything you write. update this soon please!
Daimios chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
So, THAT is where the rattlesnake venom came from! Truly, I did wonder :P. This was...very intriguing. And funny, no doubt. I especially liked the part that Edward started to believe this was a bad idea. As experienced as Edward might be in some ways...at least you can always count on condoms to bedazzle him :P. I can only imagine the trouble he would have gotten into if EMMETT came with him...god forbid Emmett convince Edward to ACTUALLY try some of them out ;).

Once again, you concocted the most delicious combination of sexual implications with humor. I'm looking forward to what other options Edward tries to explore. Since my mind isn't in the gutter enough, I'll let you supply that for me :P.
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
ROTFLMAO! THAT was priceless! LOL! How on earth did you come up with this! Haha! I can't wait for next chapter! This was a perfect end of the day for me - now I can go to sleep in a good mood! lol! I just LOVE your stories!
1,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117