Reviews for The Parent Trap
dinoking chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
I loved this story.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over happy new year.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
It Ends Where It All Began chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
What do you mean Joanne did not write the seventh book. Did you mean everyone would get mad because she didn't write more then seven books?
It Ends Where It All Began chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Charmed fan are we. Lol nice story.
tiffany.woodruff.161 chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
Can you do a squel please.
Yes.It.Is chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Oooooh!
DitzyMusicLover chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I'm betting she left because she was pregnant.

Hello, my husband read this story, loves it, and convinced me to read it. I think he might be reading another one of yours, not sure. Oh, and after I finish with this, I'm going to read the Katie/Wood/Quiddich story. I've already read chapter one of that one and like it.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
i think the storys really good but you need to work on proof reading as i couldnt always work out what the word was supposed to be :) a little too good to be true at the end and non canon which i didnt like so much but youve got a really good plot and loads of potential! x couldve done with an explaination of the whole orb thing as it wasnt obvious what you had in mind xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Piper and Leo... R u by any chance a Percy Jackson fan?
:-D
InfestedWithNargles777 chapter 25 . 7/19/2011
I really loved your story! A few years ago when I had more free time I read fanfictions all the time, and now I recently returned to this website and yours was one of the ones that I remembered reading and loving, so with some searching, I found it and read it again! It was really great! Although some things in your story confused me (like why Harry couldn't realize for the longest time despite all the signs that James was his and Ginny's son), it was really wonderful and I enjoyed reading it! Your writing is great, and the story itself is such a clever idea. I really like the Parent Trap, and this story was a clever, fantastic take on it with the Harry Potter characters and world. Fantastic job! :)
Jocalyn Potter chapter 25 . 6/2/2010
i love it but in cunfused who are harrys kids ( prudence,Lily,James,Jason & Megan)or all of them but Abby instead of Megan?
harryHEARTginny chapter 25 . 10/31/2009
I'm interested in hearing what you think it would have been like for James to grow up as Harry's adopted son.
Shannon chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
ya you did explain the powers rite and i love how lily and james have them too
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

this was a great story. Is ther going to be a squeal.