Reviews for Love Hina: Kenshin the Keeper
Paintball-Gamer chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
So the story is no longer continuing? Alright, understandable. You’ve got a lot on your plate, and not just fanfic-wise, so it’s all good. To tell you the truth, I wasn’t really sure if the story was even going anywhere as I read it; it mostly felt like it was just following the manga storyline to the letter with only a few tweaks here and there. And looking back on it, I did see a few things regarding the characters’ behaviour that could have used some improvement. But that’s all a moot point now.

I’d be lying, though, if I said I wasn’t at all disappointed or sad that the story is ending. I was looking forward to the future possibilities for it, like Yahiko possibly getting together with Shinobu, or Keitaro possibly fighting alongside Kenshin and the others after his trip with Seta (assuming you would put any of the RK villains in the story), or a possible alternate way of Keitaro and Naru getting together, because to tell you the truth, whether it be the manga or anime version, I don’t like how it was handled in canon. It just felt… forced. Other fanfic writers, like Life Song (now known as Cizzymac), handle it better and more realistically, in my opinion, which is why I search the site so often for any KeiNaru stories. But that’s enough about me.

So, altogether, sad to see this story go, but I understand your reasons for doing so. And if you do come back and rewrite it, I’ll be sure to be there to read it, and maybe even help with it. Hope things go well for you in the future!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
So...rework this story. I have been waiting ever since you last updated this story, which is...I can't remember. Damn. Anyways, please do rework this very good story and may God bless you. Happy mother's day!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
I really like your story. It's very well written, the pace of the storyt is easy to follow, and it's very easy to understand. Unfortunately, I've been waiting for an update since 2007. Please update and God bless you!
kidcrud chapter 9 . 10/4/2007
Hey this is just a suggestion it all comes down to what age you decide to make him Yahiko and Sarah would make a nice couple because hey there both energtic and pranksters.
kidcrud chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Hope you comback and start writing soon it is relly a great story
Napster chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Such a good story, please update soon!

More KenshinXMotoko please
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
This story is f...ing awesome I will definatley be keeping track of this from now on.
kidcrud chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
I really hope to see the rest of this
kidcrud chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
keep it up
GaleBread chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
Hi!

The first time I've reviewed! XD

Quite a humorous chapter! It's fun seeing Kenshin goes into a 'mental loop' about Keitaro's cake! ;)

And the Sano/Kitsune scene at the end is a great finishing to the chapter!

Lets see what's coming up next.

Have a nice day!
RPFarseer chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
Nice story man. I hope you will keep updating. Are there going to be any more of the Kenshin characters showing up in the story.
kidcrud chapter 12 . 8/25/2007
Hey you got me interested hope to see the next chapters soon
charles ho chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
Great chapter!Although its kinda short chapter but its also quite funny.I like the part where after Keitaro baked chocolate cake for himself,I like the Kenshin and Sano reaction on Keitaro and Kenshin got himself confused after thinking about what possible happen Keitaro in White i like another Sano and Kitsune pairing event in this job!

I hope that you will get well soon and make longer chapter and hope to see Keitaro doing exam and Kenshin role on it and hope that when Naru and Keitaro failed their exam and go to drink some beer i hope Kenshin will comfort them especially Naru.

Continue your great work and update soon!
Danfiction chapter 10 . 8/23/2007
Hey, not yet done reading but i love it. N e ways are more girls from the kenshin line coming to the hotel. They could use more , it seems that the hotel is quickly being filled with guys and it is a girl hotel so there chould be way more girls and nothing perverted just for comedy uses or something. N e ways is there gonna be a main villain or any one going to attack the place. It is really good and i am about to finish reading what you have so far. Plus this is the first time i read a love hina thing, didnt even read the manga for it so i really enjoy this.
Pamisha the Infernal chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
lol that was really good. _