Reviews for How I Go
princess moon shadow chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
Love it!
Mystical G Panther chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
I really loved this story!

it was very good!

-mystical panther
GregsMadHatter chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
Great ending to a great story, I'm kinda sad that this story ended cuz it was awesome. You're quite welcome for having me archive the story, it fitted my C2's profile, and since I luved this story, I thought it would seem fit to archive it. Anyway, I think that there would be a fantastic sequel to this...but it's completely up to you whether or not you want to create one. Keep up the good work!

StoryDreamer chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
Wondeful story, i'm kind of sad it's over, but it's still really good and I enjoyed reading it. ~StoryDreamer
FallenUpStairs chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story and congrats to you on creating a marvel.
Jennie chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
I very much enjoyed your story. And would love for you to continue or make some kind of squel.
Ivy3 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
The angsty part was great, the sappy-ness- with "dad" and "son" and crying while embracing...Not so great. Still an interesting read and I'm sad that it's ending.
FallenUpStairs chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Lets see Ive been waiting and waiting and new chapters so that made me happy but then it ended which made me sad, oh well
GregsMadHatter chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
YEAH! They made up! I'm so happy for them. The ending made me cry cuz it was so beautifully written. Can't wait 4 more!
Little Artemis chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
That was so sweet, I just want to cuddle them now...
Mystical G Panther chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
"parting is such sweet sorrow." -Shakespeare

I loved the ending to this chapter, very good.

update really soon

-mystical panther
newkid-is-me chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Wow this story is Amazing. i never thought what would happen if Grissom was really Greg's father. it's sort of like star wars where Darth Vader is Lukes father. So this is number 2 on my Favorites.
key-to-life chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Aw please update soon!
StoryDreamer chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
The end was so touching I wanted to cry. Great work. I can't wait for more, but I'll wait paitently. ~StoryDreamer
Ivy3 chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
Wow, this is a great plot-line, and though it has been used before, you've done it incredibly well- spanning the story from Greg's childhood to present day. I love the angst and I can't wait for Griss to make it up and to form a more "paternal" bond with Greg.

One thing in this chapter that cracked me up: "and his arms were red from crying." LOL! I know you meant eyes, but it's still funny!

Keep up the good work.