Reviews for Conspiracy Theory
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
nice story
L chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Fabulous idea ! Great AU !

When I saw Saffic I want to read it ! And I haven't any regrets !

Good Yuri or saffism is rare in fanfic.

And your one-shot is very very very good !

And lot of cheers !

(I hope to read more Hunter/Cam fic of you !)
PunkPinkPower chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Okay, I really like this. This is a great universe you've done. All the while reading it, I couldn't help wondering what it would be like if Girls!NS met Guys!NS. You know, like JT's dimension coming into Justins? I think that would be a marvelous story. Anyways, this is good- at first I had a hard time trying to picture all of the characters as oposite sex in my mind, but you did it and kept them in character so well I could hardly believe it. Wonderful work Starhawk, as always!
Hagar chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
It just seems so natural it's amazing.

Some gender swaps worked better than that others - Heather, I think, was easiest for me to grasp, and Toni the hardest; maybe because Toni gets the least lines, and Heather the most. (Except for, technially, Cam.)

foggynite chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This turned out well- They were so in-character, it took two reads to stop hearing the male voices when I read the dialogue. Although the spelling of Toni was so close to Tori that I kept substituting it . But I liked it. The Cam/Heather interaction really was like Cam/Hunter, only with Heather, I think you pick up on the flirting faster (either a writing difference or a gender difference, there). And with Miko, you're more likely to assume match-making than you would with Kanoi. I think it's interesting that you pointed out Cam hadn't been training for years before the invasion- A detail often left out of other fics. Man, reading this was like one of those Highlights games- The ones where you compare the two pictures for things out of place? But it was fun!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh wow... So different yet it makes perfect sense! More please?

Would you mind if this was added to my C2 Best of Cam and Hunter slash?
Furlings are Cats chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I like it. Everyone still has their core personality, which personally I would find hard to do, but they are also different enough to pass as the oppisite sex.

And starting in the middle like that? Brilliant idea! No waiting to get into the action, just having it thrown right in your face.

I especially liked how 'Heather' is still very forward without coming across as slutty, as a forward girl often does.

Caint wait for the next chapter!
juzblue chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Sweet! I love sensei! And Cam is very cute, especially when she's with Heather. I enjoyed the fic very much. :)
cmar chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
So many girls, weird! (Kidding, of course.)

This is a great concept, and I'm glad to see you're writing it. It's fascinating to see - not so much how the dynamics of the team is different, but how we perceive it. Very nice translation of the characters, and I love female!Sensei as a cat. (Which raises the interesting question of who cleans the litter box...) One nitpick - Toni is the spelling I've always seen used for a girl, Tony for a guy, so that threw me just a little.

And on to the actual story - I like, very much! Great interplay between Cam and Heather - that subtle, and not so subtle flirtation, teasing, and testing. I really liked being in Cam's head through all that.