Reviews for Love Will Come Through
kaazia chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
she has a kid, doesn't she?
CileSuns92 chapter 58 . 3/25/2013
Loved this fic right from the beginning! You two did an awesome job! I loved how things progressed, up to this moment.

Dillon was the perfect character, I loved every second of him in this fic, just as much as I loved Meredith and Derek getting closer to each other. At first skittish Meredith was very mysterious and intrigued me to no end, getting to know her through Derek's was a fantastic idea.

I have a thing for Derek as a father so I loved him acting a such right from the beginning. Loved the drama with Lucas and I found the term Daddy Derek one of the cutest I have ever read in fanfiction.

Well, thank you both for writing, I know it must have been a lot of work to do so, with two keyboards! :D
TheCdKnight chapter 49 . 8/17/2012
If this was written in 2012 I would expect they would get into a car crash like Calzona going to b&b.
McGoddess chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Haha how funny that you have used Patrick's daughters name Lol

Great story! Good job!:D
br097am chapter 58 . 4/28/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
just had to say that. hey! that story was great! GREAT!
really. yew guys make a great team!
cafemaza chapter 58 . 2/21/2009
Love this story!:)
Keet1992 chapter 58 . 9/3/2008
WOW! GREAT! AMAZING! i have been reading this story whenever possible for the past few days...unable to tear myself away from it! i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! wow! i am going to read the rest of your stories RIGHT NOW! lol megan was adoreable, dillon is just so cute and meredith and derek, well, they are meredith and derek! i am IN LOVE with this story...i think i might read it again now...lol...maybe... i'm rambling...im gonna shut up! go read another of your stories or something! P
AlliePinder chapter 58 . 2/19/2008
i loved it loved it loved it loved it! it was so perfect all the way through and the ending just finished it off perfectly. i even loved your disclaimers- thanks for doing such a great job! :-)
fajitaaa chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
I am watching the E! True Hollywood Story and just realized that you named his niece after Patrick's daughter. Amazing. I am going to read this agian, I think.
fajitaaa chapter 58 . 10/28/2007
this was the most amazing fanfic that i've read. it's simple fabulous. too many people are afraid to write in the slightly risque sex scenes, good job. no one else is as complete with the small details of life. wonderful thought to include family members and friends. you're genius. you finished it well. even in it's length, i read it in 2 sittings. i, literally, lost track of time in it. i look forward to reading everything else you write! great job.
McDimpless chapter 36 . 10/9/2007
OMG! this chapter made me cry! like literally. which is embarressing to admit but i wanted you to know you guys are very good story writers :)
desecretperson chapter 58 . 8/10/2007
oh that is such a good ending i read all the story and loved it i just finished i hope you make a sequel then
KB22 chapter 58 . 8/8/2007
I loved this story!
brightandshiny02 chapter 58 . 8/7/2007
awesome ending girls! ! ! !
BrandiIndigo chapter 58 . 8/7/2007
Loved it. This was a great story. I can't wait to read more by you.