Reviews for Love Will Come Through
BrandiIndigo chapter 58 . 8/7/2007
Loved it. This was a great story. I can't wait to read more by you.
Black Butterfly5 chapter 58 . 8/6/2007
sad it's over, but I really loved this last chapter and the rest of the story
isalee chapter 58 . 8/6/2007
Oh this is sad, the last chapter! but i really loved this story, i will absolutly be looking for the new one!
Kilikina1 chapter 58 . 8/5/2007
sad to see it be over...but IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! i loved the entire thing!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 58 . 8/5/2007
This ending was absolutely perfect! Megan is adorable...Dillon sounds like he really did grow up to be a true "big kid." LoL So cute. And the rest of them...I'm proud of Mark for proposing to Addie.

YAY! We get another fic!

~mandi *_*
Cotton-Patch chapter 58 . 8/5/2007
Love love this story , can't wait for the next one xx
Lizzie9 chapter 58 . 8/4/2007
One of the best ever. You girls have serious talent. And if you dont storm ABC to write for Grey's, you should be writing something else. Loved every word of it. Cant wait for more stories!
Stripy sox roc chapter 58 . 8/4/2007
I cannot believe you're ending it! I've follwed it since the beginning and loved every minute!

Kepp up the good work!
tracyh chapter 58 . 8/4/2007
Just wanted to say how much I've loved this. I've followed it from the beginning even if I haven't reviewed all chapters.

It's been happy and sad, and cute and angsty all at different times, just like life is. Excellent. I love your writing.
jlamb13 chapter 58 . 8/3/2007
I loved this story and I am sorry you ended it, but will be waiting excitingly on the next one!
kcapflow87 chapter 58 . 8/3/2007
As sad as I am to see this story end, I have to tell you that I thought it was fabulous! I cant wait to read your next fic!
pitaqueen chapter 58 . 8/3/2007
This has had to be one of the best Grey's stories in along time. I'm sorry to see it finished.. I hope you both write again because this was a Great colaboration!
greyxmatter chapter 58 . 8/3/2007
omgoodness. you two should become writers. this was amazing. cant wait to read the next one ]
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 58 . 8/3/2007
ah i loved this story!

great ending
AntoShepherd chapter 58 . 8/3/2007
Perfect end!

Can't wait for your new fic!
541 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »