Reviews for Love Will Come Through
eihpos chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
She has a son, a really cute son! Aw.

I love this story!
anonymousgreysfangirl chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
This? Is adorable. Derek is 100 percent McDreamy in this, which is a refreshing change of pace. And Mer, she's so sweet. I like her as a PA. Hopefully they're going to become a very attractive, adorable family :)
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
ROFLMAO! OMG...Meredith cracks me up...

Still haven't figured out if I've read this yet or not...so off to read the next chapter!

LOVING IT!

mandi *_*
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YAY! Another GraveDancer (and of course, youronlybelle!) story!

I'm trying to figure out if I have read this on the GA board...guess I'll have to keep going then! :-p hehehehee

LOVING IT! Onto next chapter...

mandi *_*
McMaya chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
I just read the whole story.. Great job, both of you! Well, I guess it is to be expected because you've already proven to be amazing writers with your other stories also.. Enough rambling.. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more updates!
Greys-Angeles chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
Wonderful !

Really, I don't find another word !

Congratulations and pretty please, update very soon !
azqwest chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
I've been reading this on another site and love it. Keep updating!
anything.you.want chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
this story is absolutely amazing. both of you are fantabulous writers and together you are even better (if that is possible). love the storyline for this, mainly because i havent read a story like this before and also as i said because you are both amazing writers. love, love, love this story and cant wait for more.
Jany1988 chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
damn i so love this story! GO ON!
lalalalalalalalalalalal chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
..so really what do you do when you have 3 hrs until class and should be asleep? you read the whole freakin fic and fall in love with it.. its only natural! i pretty much adore this!

i dont even know what a fanfic board is.. but just happy you posted on FF! THANK YOU!
Absent Heart chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
i love it... simple!
Bekirock chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
Amazing!
tayababy chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
that is so sweet. please conitnue!'

i think it would be funny when meredith meets the family!
greys101 chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
wow okay so i just stood up for like an hour and a half reading this fic..and i have to be up in a few hours..im officially crazy but on the bright side...it was worth it
karensmith chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
this is really good she should love him more. he's so dreamy. LOl
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36